Kidnapped

__That's Mike(remember none of these pictures belong to me). Mike is Brian's boyfriend/mate it's just to remind you guys__

Kat's POV
I cleaned Alex's cut. The cut was very deep and the edges of her cut were bluish black. I was scared of hurting her so I slowly brought the plaster closer towards her skin. She whimper at my touch but she tried to cover it up. After putting the plaster on her cut. I did not notice a tear slip my eye.

"What's wrong?" Alex tried to soothe me.

"N..N.. Nothing" I said tearing up.

"Tell me Alex" demanded

"You always protected me from everything even the bullies, you helped me get through everything but I could not help you when the wolf attacked you. I am sorry" I whispered in guilt.

"Awwwww it's okay I never expected you to be so mature"she giggled making me laugh.

"Oh my god we can not keep the pizza waiting ?!" She screamed and ran towards the TV room like a kid behind a ice cream truck.

I covered my ears because here screaming is so high pitched. She could melt someones ears.

When I entered the TV room I saw Alex sitting on the couch with a pizza slice in her hand and eyes glued at the screen. Wow she is interested in Twilight. This is new.

Hey! I want pizza too I yelled and jumped on the couch besides her.

Then someone knocked on the door.

"You go first" I yelled

"No you go" she said stuffing her face with pizza.

Even if pigs started flying no one, I mean no one will ever be able to separate this girl from pizza.

"Urghh" I will go I said in defeat.

I walked to the door. Who might come at midnight, we rarely have any visitors.

I opened the door.

I was attacked by a hug. I felt Tingles fill all my body. I felt really comfortable. The person who was holding me moved his head in my crock on my neck and he took a deep breath.

Ummm.. what my neck!? What the hell.

I walked out of the house with the person still hugging me. He was confused then he pulled away from the hug. As my body left his warm contact a part of me wanted to jump back into his warm touch and hug him.

I looked at him I noticed his features. He looked like a Greek god. He's blue eyes were like the depths of the ocean. He had dirty blonde hair which looked so amazing. I always wanted blonde hair. He's body was beautifully sculpted. He looked absolutely stunning.

I noticed there were three other guys behind him. Now I was scared, what if they are a group of serial killers, what if they will receive money from someone just to kill us. That would not be right, why would someone pay these people to kill us. Even if they did why would Mr hugger (yeah that's what I am gonna call him) hug me.

"What's wrong?" Mr hugger asked me. His voice was so deep and manly. It left me craving to hear his voice again.

Do you know the feeling when your crush talks to you for the first time. It's just like....You are jumping from inside, your heart beats like crazy it's like after doing two hours of cardio. That's how I felt.

I looked at my door, then I looked around the house. I made my best confused face and I looked at Mr hugger then my door again.

"What are you trying to find?" Mr Hugger asked. I said nothing to him.