Chapter 29

Alex's POV

By now Hannah had forced me to buy about six different pieces lingerie. And two of the bra's were lace that means I can't wear them under a shirt because it will create those weird fabric bumps and to introduce myself I will have to say something like "Hi I am Alex and I have eight nipples" So that means if I ever want to wear that bra I will need to wear nothing on top of that. And that is not going to happen. Hannah said it will spice up our mating process...Kat had started laughing and she was red like a tomato to make things worse I could see Xavier his eyes were very dark with his stupid smirk plastered on his face and I bet he could hear all of this. God dam it werewolf hearing.

"I bet he will love all those garments we bought" Hannah said casually to me as we left the store walking towards the boys. Kat was laughing like a hyena who ate a seal. Emily was biting her lip so she doesn't laugh.

"Shut up Kat" I said embarrassed as Xavier's eyes were still on me.

"Alec you should see the outfit Kat has bought" I said and Kat instantly shut her mouth red as a tomato.

Thankfully this day was finally over. We said good bye to Roxanne as she zooped away. I always see smoke...does she have a Hukka strapped at the back?

Kat's POV

The car ride was fairly quiet. I hadn't said a single word to Alec after the Victoria's secret shop.

"So what did you buy today?" Alec asked. My face heated up.

"Alec! That is disgusting how dare you. You are gross" I practically screamed.

"Whoow whoow calm down women. I am driving. Plus I ment for the baby not about the....ummm... you know...that thing." Alec said he was embarrassed and looked shyly at the road not making eye contact. Aww.

"OH umm.. Yeah the baby. Can you believe it we are going to have a new addition to our family?!...I mean pack" I said.

My eyes lit up when she said family I loved it finally she had started accepting me.

"So would ever like to have kids" I asked.

Did he just? What the hell?! Do you even ask that to someone?!!! "Alec stop that is very personal"

"Oh I am just curious like do you like children"

"Ohhh I love children they are great. Honestly I would love to have a child. But I am clumsy as hell like I can't take care of myself let alone another human being, I might accidentally drop the kid down the stairs. So I am waiting for that special someone who is responsible and caring so we both can take care of our child" I said as a small smile crept on my face thinking about children.

"Look no further! You have your child's perfect father right here!!" Alec said with a huge grin on his face.

Luckily we reached the pack house finally ending this awkward conversation. I rushed out of the car avoiding anymore eye contact and rushed to the hall.

"Oh great you guys are finally here" I heard Xavier say.

"I know this is late and you guys want to sleep but we have new information about something" Xavier said.

Alex and Emily were already sitting on the couch, so went and joined them. Alec was standing in the corner still staring at me, I snapped my eyes at him he quickly looked up and started whistling a tune...idiot. Jay looked beyond exhausted. Brian was resting his head on Mike as he drapped his arm around him, they are honestly the cutest couple. Everyone was here so where is Hannah.

"Where is Hannah" Alex asked. Geez is she a mind reader sometimes she creeps me out.

"Hannah is very exhausted plus we cannot tell her this as it will stress her out". Xavier said....okay this is going to be something important.

Alex's POV

"Our trackers were trying to find the hoodie man you guys were creeped out about" Xavier said. I went pale with fear I grabbed Emily's and Kat's hand, the hoodie guy is creepy as hell.

"The trackers reported that this hoodie guy is capable of teleportation.....only witches are able to teleport so it is nearly impossible to find a pattern in his behaviour as he pops up all over the word. He is definitely in search of something. And he is also very dangerous as he has killed a lot of people. His victims range from famous politicians to poor children.... he could be a crazy psychopath who loves to kill. And that he is going to come back here again" Xavier said my eyes went wide.

"We will fight him, we need to be ready the pack should start training. And now the pack house is fully recovered after what happened last time. Everyone will train including Kat and Alex" Alec said making me and Kat growl in annoyance.

"We don't need to train we can easily kick your asses plus we are humans. Don't you remember last time?" Kat asked.

"Ouch I remember that" Mike whispered crouching in pain....yeah Kat may or may not have kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"I know but we need you to be prepared as it is stronger than werewolves and can use magic as well" Xavier sternly said.

"What if it tries to take away Kat and Alex like last time" Alec growled his eyes turning really really I mean really dark...his wolf was on the surface. He was shaking.

"I will kill him" Now Xavier was also shaking and his eyes went very dark.....not again

_Author's POV_

You guys probably hate me because my updating time and pattern and date is all over the place. I am sorry. I know this chapter is short like my last chapters were about 2000 words and this chapter is just about a 1000 words. But I will update more frequently if I have half the amount of number of chapters. I will try my best I cannot promise anything. Thank you for reading.