Bailey

__Reminder the picture does not belong to me__

Kat's POV

"Bailey No" Alec shouted. I woke up because of him.

"What's going on" I said in a half asleep voice.

"Sorry to wake you up babe" Alec said.

"Don't say babe it's cringy" I said, but I secretly liked it a bit.

"So why were you shouting" I asked as Alec pointed to the floor.

I sat up to get a better view then burst out in laughter. Bailey had ripped Alec's white shirt and was playing with it. Bailey was biting the cloth. He was puppy who can blame him.

"Bailey give it back" Alec said annoyed as he pulled the shirt. Bailey continued to hold on.

They both kept on tugging the cloth as I continued laughing.

"Kat help me" Alec pleaded as I continued laughing.

"He is a puppy, he thinks you are playing with him" I said.

"Are you going to help me" Alec asked annoyed.

I giggled but I climbed off the bed and sat down near Bailey.

"Bailey stop" I calmly said. He left the shirt and climbed on my lap and started licking my face. I giggled more.

"Why does he listen to you" Alec asked as he stomped his foot like a small kid.

"Cause I don't shout" I said as I stroked Bailey's fur.

"By the way me and Xavier have to go and take care of some pack business" Alec said.

"Pack business?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing to worry about, just the normal things". Alec said as his eyes became foggy.

"Are you fine....your eyes" I said worried.

"I am fine, see you later" Alec rushed out of the room.

Weird.

I went down the stairs as Bailey followed me. He looked so cute as he took one step at a time. I picked him up and went to the kitchen to see Alex. (FYI she always is in the kitchen or in front of the TV).

"Hi Alex" I said I stepped towards her.

"Awww you are so cute" Alex ran towards me and practically snatched the puppy. Well now I am invisible, Great!

"Do you know where Xavier and Alec went, Xavier looked a bit worried" Alex asked.

"I am actually not sure but they looked really worried" I said.

Xavier's POV

"Alpha we have a situation, You might need to hurry" Jay mind-linked me.

"So what pancakes or waffles?" Alex asked me, snapping me back.

"Umm...on second thoughts I am not that hungry, you could eat. I just have some pack business to attend to" I said as I rushed out.

"Is anything serious?" She asked.

"No, nothing but Will and Justin will take care of you" I said as I rushed out leaving her confused and saying something like she doesn't need a babysitter.

I left quickly and met up with Alec. We both rushed to the outskirts of our territory where the battle had taken place.

Jay stood there with Brian staring at the grass with a shocked face.