Kat should never drive

He started walking closer to us. We backed away from the sculpture as he carved something on it with his sharp knife. His glowing eyes shifted towards us, now I could make out his spine-chilling grin rise from the corner of his lips.

We were almost petrified as he stretched his hand towards us while he rose the knife in his hand like he was going to stab us any second. He took dangerously long strides towards, we had nowhere to go our back was pressed against the wall.

"Did you not lock this door, David" A voice called out from outside. The hoodie guy glanced at the door and his grin dropped. He came unpredictably closer to us.

"I am going to get you" He said. Then he ran towards the window and jumped out.

"Yes!!! we are alive" Kat cried.

I glanced at the sculpture to see what he had carved on it. In most horror movies the psycho killer always puts something like "You are next" or something like "you will pay" but he is unique, he had a wicked scene of humor.

He carved a moustache on the sculpture of the wolf. Creative.

Kat walked towards the window, I followed her. We looked down and realized that we were on the sixth floor. So the hoodie man should technically die. I looked down trying to find him but it was like he disappeared into thin air because there was no sign of him. He might have flew away okay now I am coming to a crazy conclusion.

"He said that he was going to kill us. He is dangerous I think we need to leave. I am scared" Kat whimpered.

To be honest I was scared of the fact that he killed our parents and now he made his personal mission to kill us that means that we are in grave danger. We need to change our location. We need to escape.

We left from the back door and we ran into the woods. The thought of him finding us scared me. I was shaking in fear I needed someone......I needed Xavier.

Xavier's POV

"Alpha the rogues are near our territory, what should we do" My gamma/3rd in command asked.

"Triple the soldiers on the border" I said using my alpha tone. He bowed his head in submission and walked away to inform Mike who is the leader of the pack warriors.

"Xavier! Kat and Alex have disappeared and their scent is leading us to the woods, we need to hurry as rogues are near us". Alec said.

My heart beat quickened after hearing that my mate would be in danger I was scared of losing her. We ran to a white van and we drove off deep in the woods.

Alex's POV

"I can't keep the strong act anymore I am really scared. He had a frigging knife, he killed our parents and he wants us dead" I cried and I stopped running.

"I am scared too but we can't stop now we need to go" Kat said.

Suddenly I saw white van park nearby.

I was scared I pleaded god that this would not be the psycho hoodie man. I gasped as the doors opened. I was terrified, my knees were weak I fell to the ground. Luckily that was not the killer it was Xavier. He came rushing towards me and he hugged me tight. I felt safe in his arms, I felt protected. I could not help it so I hugged him back.

"Awww such a sweet moment" A familiar rough voice spoke.

"Rogue" Xavier growled.

I turned around to see who it is. I was completely shocked. No this can't be true.

It was Jason.....

**Flashback**

"Stay away from her!" Kat yelled while shielding me.