Chapter 45

KAPIT: MAY BS SCENE. Kung mga inosente pa kayo, walang magbabasa sa part na to. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CHANIEL'S POV

"Yes, and no one can save me from the temptation."

Those words left me with something in my body...a desire to have him again.

Magdadalawang isip pa ba ako? Hindi.

Mula sa mga titig namin sa isa't-isa, kahit nagtataka pa rin ako kung bakit nakapasok siya, ay walang karakarakang sinagot ko kaagad yung mga halik niya. Mga halik niyang hindi ko na natitikman simula nang magka-problema.

Music of romance filled the entire room when those adventurous lips of his were dashing in my neck. Kisses that can burn my inside nerves. Kisses that awake me from darkness. I can't do anything now but to offer my body with this god.

And his wide palms were touching the back part of my lower body. Water can't cool down the hotness that boils our bodies. My arms were jailing his precious large body. I can feel his hardness in my lower body, giving me the sweetest needs to want him more.

Lumiyad ako nang napunta ang mga halik na sobrang agresibo dito sa dibdib ko, papunta sa mga kabundukan ko. Lunok lunok ko yung mga laway ko kasi, I'm wet all over. I can't take this anymore. Nagmamadali ako, pero...gusto kong maging kanya ang katawan ko, dahil sa ginagawa niya sa akin ngayon mukhang...ako lang ang nakakapagpabusog sa gutom niya.

I missed his touch.

I missed his kiss.

No one can't stop us now.

Humaon kami sa tubig pagkatapos niyang manamnam ang ibabaw kong katawan. Sobrang tahimik ng buong kwarto, only our desiring eyes communicating with needs.

The deepness of our eyes said it all.

"Do it..." I said whispering. Pinahiga niya ako ng dahan dahan sa malamig na tiled floor. Kahit sobrang lamig nun, hindi ko alintana dahil nagraragasa ang init ng katawan naming dalawa.

Walang maraming salita, he claimed my lips again, claiming it deep and deep, asking for an entrance to touch my tounge, and I gave him the access. He locked our stares at each other while I bit his lips when making so much claiming of my lips.

He smiled between the kiss, and that made me insane to answer his kisses with so much hunger.

That answered kisses made his lips traveled again to my jawline, licking my neck, biting my chest, and sipping my breasts.

I can hear the music of his kisses, and surely, his ears can dance with the rythm of my music. The dance of his kisses descending to my stomache. I breathe hard closing my eyes when I felt his hands touching my thighs, folding it, and spreading it wider.

I arched my body when finally those kisses reach the peak of my core. Napalakas yung pag-ungol ko nang pumasok yung dila niya sa ilalim ko. His lips touching and kissing my private part, wala na akong ibang nararamdaman kundi yung init at kuryente.

He can make me insane in a second really, dahil, pinag-up and down, up and down niya yung dila niya sa pinto ng kagandahan ko...I can feel that I am coming. All I did was to groan and moan with tasty music in a silent room.

I shouted when he make me reach to the peak.

"Did I do it, babe?" inaabot ko yung hininga kong tumatango sa kanya. Gumapang siya sa ibabaw ko, reaching for my lips. He smiled deepening the kiss. "I'm glad I did it. You ready for the next?"