DfD 7

“They tried to make me go to rehab but I said, 'No, no, no.'
Yes, I've been black but when I come back you'll know, know, know
I don’t got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go, go, go

I'd rather be at home with ray
I don’t got seventy days
'Cause there's nothing
There's nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr. Hathaway

I didn't get a lot in class
But I know it don't come in a shot glass”

Kicking her heels Trinity closed her eyes, popping her head with the rhythm. Waving her hands as the verse for ‘no, no, no’ kicked in. Her voice carried on the air, copying the dance style from old movies her feet twisted as she walked. Ceb watched her titling his head, when she spun around.

“They tried to make me go to rehab but I said, 'No, no, no.'
Yes, I've been black but when I come back you'll know, know, know
I don’t got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go, go, go

The man said, 'Why do you think you're here?'
I said, 'I got no idea
I'm going to, I'm going to lose my baby” Clenching her chest, singing her heart out. Trinity sand to Ceb making the beast bark, skipping from one stone path to another.

“So I always keep a bottle near.'
He said, 'I just think you're depressed,
Kiss me, yeah baby, and go rest.'
They tried to make me go to rehab but I said, 'No, no, no.'
Yes, I've been black but when I come back you'll know, know, know

I don't ever want to drink again
I just, ooh, I just need a friend
I'm not going to spend ten weeks
Have everyone think I'm on the mend

It's not just my pride
It's just 'til these tears have dried”

Clapping her hands, Ceb jumped around excited to see her doing something. Moving with the large dog Trinity laughed, finishing the rest of the sound.

“They tried to make me go to rehab but I said, 'No, no, no.'
Yes, I've been black but when I come back you'll know, know, know
I don’t got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go, go, go”

Thanatos watched in awe as the very closed off woman, became a bundle of explosive energy. Not only was she out going, but Trinity had a very wonderful singing voice. He’d watched her shuffle her feet in a weird dance, which seemed to bring a smile to his face without realizing it.

She dropped to the grass laying her arms over her head, eyes closed letting the feeling of being freedom consume her. It had been a long time since Trinity got to dance, sing and above all feel happy. She started to wonder why people feared death so much, to her this was blissful. Trinity was just about to fall asleep getting in a cat nap when her name was screamed, lifting her head to find Nadia one her toes looking for her.

    “Nadia?” Trinity waved from her butt, she was comfortable. Nodding she ran over to her, smiling as she came.
    “I was wondering where you were” Sitting down next to her.
    “Just hanging out” Shrugging, Trinity laid back down again.

Their silence lingered for a while, till Nadia asked her a question.
    “Do you miss it?” Trinity opened one eyes, looking Nadia up and down.
    “You mean my home?”
    “Yea” Nodding.
    “That depends” Shrugged her eye closed once more.
    “On what?” She pushed, Trinity took a deep breath. Her calm state of mind, was the only reason why she was even going to open this Pandora of a question.
    “I miss something’s, like Friendly’s Ice cream on hot days. Or reading a good book by the park, watching the geese and other fowl swim around with their babies.”
    “Don’t you miss you family, friends?” Trinity shook her head, tossing her dark hair all over the green lush grass.
    “Have to have those things first” Nadia gave her a saddened look, but her eyes were still closed.

    “Are they dead?” Nadia bit her lip, wishing she hadn’t asked.
    “My mom is, my dad should be” Lacing her fingers behind her head.
    “Is he not a good man?”
    “He was once” Her good mood was fleeting, sitting up Trinity shook a hand through her hair kicking out any pieces of bugs she didn’t know about.
    “Why were you looking for me?” Hoping that would give Nadia a clear signal, that this conversation was over.
    “Oh! Right. We need to get you read.” She squealed looking overly excited, it made Trinity’s tummy flop around like an out of water fish. Giving a small smile she reluctantly stood up, brushing her clothes with a whistle to Ceb.

Standing in her room as Nadia pulled the long black toga out of the matching box, holding it up to Trinity she squealed draping it over a chair. Waving her hands for Trinity to undress, she sighed doing as she wanted. There was no sense in fighting the overly bubbly woman, Trinity was fairly certain Nadia could take her.