DfD 18

Walking to stand behind Thanatos, he heard the destined warning of the growl he released. Eros knew the temper the god had, he was after all the god of Death. But that did little to frighten Eros, he’d not die at his hands, nor any other god. You couldn’t kill one god without disrupting the balance, however that didn’t mean you couldn’t beat them to a pile of bones and blood.

    “Searching for places to dine, are we?” He was cautious when he leaned against the back window, Thanatos’s posture had bent inward. Like a tiger ready to strike out, Eros had seen this behavior before on him.

Keeping his growls low, Thanatos tried hard to pretend he wasn’t standing a mere two feet behind him. He’d wanted to do this on his own, he didn’t want to ask for Eros’s help in wooing his mate. Trinity was different special to him, in more then one way. By doing this he hoped to learn more about her, see a few new sides of her. Picking out a place to eat had proved to be more tedious then he thought, what would she like, want, would he pick the right place.

There were more then a few places in the states to pick from, or maybe a different country would be best. His head started to throb, it began to hurt more when the love pike started talking once more.

    “I no you don’t want my help….”
    “Good observation. You can leave now” Thanatos snapped, cutting him off. Eros sighed.
    “But…you might want to hear what I have to say, I know woman better then any man.” Eros made sure not to say god, that would just irritate Thanatos more.
    “What?” He grumbled, holding his head.
    “If your looking for a place to put you first…few…. Impressions to the side, I would go here” Waving his hand he changed the screen to a small Italian restaurant in California.
    “Its simple yet very fancy, she can wear a gown or even a simple dress. You were given her file, correct?” Thanatos groaned, damn you Hades.
    “What of it?”

    “Come now Thanatos, that is your best weapon. You’d not enter a battle with just a skinning knife if there were battle axes laying around, now would you?” Thanatos huffed, swiping his have over the desk bringing out the file. Eros opened the file, keeping to the first page.
    “Here we are” Pulling out a small list.
    “What is that?” Leaning over to the one sheet. Eros smiled.
    “This my good man, is your saving grace. All woman…and I do mean all, have a few things in which they bless themselves with. Weather it be sweets, shoes, dresses or even a hand bag.” His finger scrolled down the list, looking at what it said.
    “Yaaa ha…your in luck. She’s got one”
    “One?”

    “Yes bit of a surprise to me to, most woman have a few. Seems your woman is a bit less….interested in things. Says here she likes…ha…odd.”
    “What?” Thanatos glared at him.
    “She had a sweet tooth.” Chuckling. Thanatos frowned, taking the paper away from him.
    “Godiva?…Isn’t that a noblewoman who rode naked through the streets in the 11th century?” Eros laughed.

    “Yes, but this is also the name of a chocolate store. A very well known chocolate store, woman flock to it. She likes the covered strawberries and the truffles. Good to know” Patting Thanatos on the back. Frowning Thanatos hadn’t a clue what all this was, he knew what a strawberry was. And since it was a chocolate store he figured the berries were dipped into them, but he’d never heard of a truffle. Unless you were talking about the kind that came from the ground, but those weren’t to be eaten in themselves.

He suspected keeping himself from the world, was going to make him less knowledgeable to thinks Trinity knew about. Knowing he was going to have to know what a truffle was he dared to ask, further giving the love bastard a huge ego.
    “What is a truffle?”
    “Aww yes, that is a small round chocolate ball of sorts, it has filling in the middle that add to the taste. Here look up the store” Swiping his hand over the screen once more, leaving it to bring up the Godiva store Trinity liked.
    “There’s so many” Scrolling down. Eros chuckled at the god, had he not locked himself away he’d of known of all of this.