DfD 23

Just passing his office door Nadia came around the corner, her eyes sparkled before turning into saucers. Watching her seemed to prove even more interesting, the woman nearly pissed herself.

    “Morning?” Trinity said, watching Nadia’s reaction.
    “Morning, princess” Trinity frowned, just when in hell did Nadia start calling her that.
    “Princess? Why are you calling me that?” Nadia squeaked, turning a light shade of green. Before she could answer Hades walked out of his office, she could just make out his form walking through his side of the castle.
    “Hades” Trinity turned to see him stop, her eyes turned back to Nadia to find the woman gone. Well that was odd…she thought. Shrugging she’d ask her about it later, first she needed to talk to Hades about something. Ceb jogged slowly after her, making their way to the god.

Hades had half expected to see Trinity soon, Eros had said he would check up on Than for him. He figured Trinity would becoming to inform him of what was going on, since the was part of their agreement. What he found out just be looking at her nearly knocked his head off, she reeked of Thanatos. Not in a bad way, but in a way he never thought possible. The damn fool claimed her, and what made it worse was she looked none the wiser about it.

His anger spiked, he’d been a bloody fool for taking Persephone without her consent. And for the rest of his life he was making up for it, now Than had gone and pretty much done the same thing to Trinity. Only difference was she was weaker then Persephone, the woman had been through her own hell, one even Hades couldn’t understand how she had made it out alive.

    “I was wondering if we could talk?” She asked, her eyes slightly higher on his then once before.
    “Sure” Motioning to his office. It took every once of his will not to scream, condemning his castle to the darkest pity of his world. Oh was Thanatos in for some shit, he’d have that man by the balls by the end of the damn day. Taking a seat she sat in front of him, the hell hound laying at her feet.
    “What can I do for you?” The words meant so much more to Hades, but he new she’d only take them as they sounded.

    “So I was wondering about a few things” Her leg crossed the other, bouncing a little with nervousness.
    “Go on” Relaxing as best he could. Her smell was strong, even with the smell of a shower lingering on her.
    “Since I’m sort of dead…or all dead” She frowned, unclear as to what she was now.
    “Your fully dead love” She nodded glade to have it cleared up.
    “Why can I still feel pain?” His heart sank, she’d already started the change, it would only be a few more days and she’d be in full blow agony. Hades gulped wishing for a stiff drink, something to take his mind away from her.

    “Umm, just what exactly do you mean?” She explained her problem, something about running barefoot down the hallway. He sighed nodding.
    “That’s normal. Your still attached to your body, so you can still feel things. However you can’t die from blood lose or, even being stabbed.” She made a odd noise, shrugging her shoulder like it didn’t matter in the least.
    “I had another question”
    “Alright” This time he got up, reading a glass of something strong. There was no way he ‘d be able to talk without a drink, or some kind of distraction. He’d just finished pouring the glass ready to sip it, when she asked her question.

    “Why did you want me to do with Thanatos exactly?” Hades chocked, banging on his chest to remove the burning fire sliding down the wrong pipe.
    “Are you alright?” She asked, pushing out of her chair.
    “Yes….quiet fine” Wheezing the fiery breath. Trinity gave him a ‘are you sure look’ to which he nodded several times, taking another sip.
    “First sips always the best” Ginning cheekily at her. Something about the way he was acting didn’t settle Trinity’s nerves, he was skittish, and very off. She watched him take a seat, lowering the small crystal glass to the desk.

    “So?” She inquired, hoping he’d just tell her and not beat around the bush.
    “I have to ask a question first” Trinity frowned, answering a question with a question was a Childs move.