DfD 24

Pushing to her feet she refused to give up, something she’d always done. Another streak passed down her leg, locking it from moving. Growling out Trinity used her other leg to drag it along. She’d seen a large cliff so far off from the castle that she couldn’t help but need to go there, her fear of heights was push aside. Another few feet and she stopped leaning against a dead tree, its branches made a good resting spot. Looking over the underworld, her body tightened.

Hades growled out pushing himself to stand, this was ridicules. It was clear those two were deep for each other, but their damn heads were getting in the way. Persephone watched him slam his door, storming down the hall. His hand flicked out tossing a flying chair to splinters, at this rate the whole fucking place was going to be torn to shreds. Entering the dark hallway he kicked the fallen office door out of his way, Thanatos was on his knees screaming with the black aura scattering around him.

    “BLOODY HELL” Growling. He’d never in his life seen a man this torn up, except maybe himself when Persephone was taken from him. Grabbing his friend by the collar he lifted him off the ground, try as he might to free himself Hades held on.
    “THAT IS ENOUGH” Roaring in his face. The room stilled at his order, Than was shaking heavily.
    “You caused this Than, so fix it. She’ll die becoming one of those dark fades if you don’t help her. And so help me gods I will ransack you if that happens.” Dropping the man to his feet.
    “She hates me” He whimpered.
    “No” Shaking his head.

    “She’s just hurt, you took her only freedom away, She doesn’t understand what’s happening to her, she fucking scared. And now thanks to you, she at the edge of the property ready to jump” Flinging his hand out the door way. Thanatos’s shook tossing the thin black strand of his hair around, she couldn’t it would end her. Jumping off that cliff ended in a pity of despair, it was what Hades and him used to send the worst of the worst.

    “She can’t” Taking a step.
    “Then I suggest you stop her, because she’s already there” Thinning his eyes. He didn’t need to be told twice, wings ripped through flesh vanishing he appeared outside. Cringing at the work the twisters did, Persephone was going to kill him. After using so much of his power he’d only been able to shift a few yards before he’d have to wait. Her outline came into view, standing on the edge of the cliff. Pushing hard his wings dipped in and out, gradually gaining speed.

Her feet were cold, wet and caked in mud. Something about that felt normal, it did nothing to comfort her broken heart. Fear of heights was a huge thing for her, maybe being pushed downstairs didn’t help any. Gulping maybe if she didn’t look it wouldn’t be so bad, even though she tried to close her eyes they refused. If only to make her rethink her plan, it was all her body had left from stopping her. Rain picked up causing her to shiver even in its warmth, the pain had dissipated.

Screaming a little she stuck her foot over the edge, the prickling of fear rushed up her leg. But the heavy flapping and dark eyes peering back at her, sent her body falling backwards. His nose flared sucking in her sweet scent, those pitch black eyes fastened to hers. Stepping on the ground Trinity crawled backwards, no wonder the pain had vanished. He’d come for his prize, she grabbed a stick flinging it at him. Thanatos took the hit to the chest, taking another step to her. When she stood to run, his wing flipped around caging her in.

Gasping her hands held to her chest, was it even possible for him to do that. Turning around at the man, Trinity glared so much hate at him. He seemed unfazed by it, careful to take a step keeping the wings blocking her way out.
    “Touch me” He growled. She shook her head.
    “No, I will never touch you. NOT EVER” Stomping her foot, splattering mud higher up her legs.
    “Do as your told” Growling again.
    “FUCK YOU” She hissed, his lip twitched shooting out his hand grabbing her arm.
    “YOUR MINE” Bellowing.
    “NO! I WONT EVER BE YOURS!” Shaking nonstop, she tried to pull away from him.
    “STOP FIGHTING ME”
    “NEVER”