DfD 15

Setting her behind back on the counter, his hands gripped her hips standing between legs. Trinity tangled her fingers into his thick black hair, rendering another growl from him. Sliding his hand up her back, gripping the thin shirt. Breaking the kiss Thanatos kissed the side of her neck, watching as she exposed it for him more. Gripping his hair harder, Trinity couldn’t stop the moan from leaving her insides.

    “I want you” He whispered, the words snapped her out of the moment. Releasing her grip, she held him at bay.
    “Thanatos we can’t” Shaking her head. He growled at her, refusing to believe she’d deny him again.
    “Why not?” Wanting answers. Trinity bit her lip, still feeling the passion on her lips. They tingling with fire and ice.
    “Because….I’m not what your looking for” She knew once the words came out that they sounded stupid, but damn it she couldn’t think straight. The last thing she needed was him thinking she was some easy lay, that he could call upon whenever he felt the urge to release himself.

    “That’s bullshit, and you know it” His palms slapped the counter top, making her jump at the sound.
    “No its not” Shaking her head. She’d opened this stupid can, she might as well keep going along with it. His breath hitched letting his eyes turn jet black, the howling of something make Trinity shrink a little. Black fog once again swirled around him, she’d pissed him off that much.
    “You were given to me. So that makes you mine” Growling, Trinity nearly shit herself. He’d gone back to the crazy Thanatos, the one with the idea that she was just a possession to own. Her movements caught them both off guard, slapping her hard across the face.

    “Who do you think you are? I am not some object for you to play with, when you dark heart so desires. I am a human being, I have feelings, emotions and a mind of my own. This is why we can’t be together, because you will never respect me.” By this point she was allowing a few tears to fall into her lap, giving Thanatos the evil eye. He rubbed his jaw giving her a disbelieving look.
    “You hit me!” Puzzled it almost sounded like a question.
    “Your damn right I hit you, and I’ll do it again if you so much as touch me” Shoving him away from her, Trinity jumped off the counter. Stalking into the living room she grabbed her bag, glaring at him when he came to her.
    “Where are you going?”

    “Anywhere you aren’t” Before he could stop her, she vanished.
    “Fuck!” Growling he lined his body with the smoke, appearing in his castle hallway. The slamming of her bedroom door, caught his attention. Banging on it he wanted her to open it on her own, no reply came from within.
    “Trinity! Open the door”
    “Fuck off!” She hissed, the sound of Cerberus growling from within with her. His head hit the door, he’d gone and done it again. The link in his head turned on, with the sound of Hades coming through.
    ~Than, come to my office…now!~ He cringed at the tone, but reluctantly left her door.

Trinity screamed into the pillow for the second time, biting, punching and even crying into it. Her mental and physical pain was enough to shatter a glass house, he really was bipolar. A crazy hot psychopath who thought that just because he was the god of Death, he could do whatever he pleased. Ceb called to her tucking his heads under her arm and body, peeking out from under the pillow Trinity cleared her eyes.

    “Good boy Ceb, I’ve missed you” Kissing each of their noses. Her reward was sloppy kisses causing her to laugh and beg for them to stop, content she wasn’t going to cry any more the beast sighed laying its heads down. Staring up at the ceiling Trinity touched her lips, the sensation still lingered. She’d admit he was a hell of a kisser, one she wouldn’t mind giving another to. His shirt still wrapped around her body, the smell cloaked in as well. Rolling to her side Trinity sighed, her depression was in full swing. All those times she’d smiled laughed and sang, all brought her right back to this.

Thanatos went to knock on Hades’s door when it flew open, a livid Persephone standing in his way. The woman may only of been a mere five feet four inches, but when her eyes met yours you bowed your head.