DfD 19

Smirking he took the chocolate and her fingers into his mouth, making sure to roll that very tongue over the tips of her fingers. It caused her to squeak, chuckling he chewed the piece.
    “Its good. You were better”  Blush crept over her cheeks, giving her a very endearing look. Plucking another one out of the box, she let him have the first bite.
    “Well what’s in side?” He frowned, not sure.
    “No clue” Shrugging. Trinity popped the white chocolate with brown drizzle into her mouth, smiling as she closed her eyes.

    “Hazelnut, with white chocolate.” she purred.
    “How do you know?” He asked, interested if she really was a big fan of the chocolate.
    “It was one of my favorites, I’d know just about any of these blind folded.”

    “Really?” He inquired, not believing it in the slightest.
    “Yup”
    “I’ll have to see about that” Trinity winked at him,
    “By all means” Grabbing another chocolate. A twinkle in her eyes, just daring him to go through with it.

Thanatos walked down the hall, blissful as men come. He and Trinity spent a few hours, talking, eating chocolates and he’d even made her laugh. What a joyous sound that was. He was so happy he hadn’t even been able to do paperwork, his fingers kept tapping allowing his eyes to glace at the clock. Gods he couldn’t wait to take her out on a date, giving him more time to spend with her.

Nadia had already been spoken to giving her a good indication as to what he wanted, she’d said she would take care of everything. Once upon a time he’d of wanted Nadia but not anymore, Trinity was all he could see himself having. To pass time he would go check on a few things, a trip to the lower level would do some good. He hadn’t been down their since Trinity’s arrival, and he was expected to go down every so often to over see everything.

The area grew darker the only light was from the forever burning torches, it gave the place a medieval feel if ever he thought. But that time had been one he very much liked, swords were common unlike nowadays. Entering the cavern Charon nodded to him, before pushing the boat away from the dock. Checking each person over, his eyes stopped suddenly to a figure that he’d never forget. The back of his hair stood on end, teeth barred ripping a roar loose before releasing his wings.

Trinity lay her back against the bed, feet propped on the tall post. Humming along to a good tune, she was glowing with happiness. Thanatos had shown her a side of himself, that she guessed he rarely showed at all. They killed only a quarter of the box, but Trinity didn’t dare eat anymore. She liked sharing with him, and their light conversation help in all of it. He seemed okay with talking with her, even more so with joking.

The occasionally flirting wasn’t half bad either, catching herself doing it a time or two. Ceb was sound asleep on her bed, but it was sudden for the hound to start growling. Frowning at him she tried to sooth him, but he jumped off the bed scratching at the door.
    “What’s wrong?” Swaying her feet to the floor, walking to him. He whined, nudging her with his heads. This was odd behavior for the beast, he’d never whined before. Come to think of it she never even saw him use the bathroom, which was puzzling. Opening the door her walked out, but waited for her.

    “Your not lassie” Closing her door, he jogged making sure she kept up to him. Trinity was starting to worry, he was clearly wanting her to follow him but where she hadn’t a clue. Soon she found herself running down a dark hallway, lit with fiery torches that gave her the feeling of being in a dungeon. The echo of a roar sounding much like Thanatos, was enough to send her blood running cold.

    “Thanatos?” Looking at Ceb, he took off running leaving her to chase after him. Trinity ran as fast as her bare feet would allow her, the hard ground cut her feet making it painful. She’d of sworn being dead meant no pain, but she’d have to ask Hades about that. The hallway opened to a caver she’d known anywhere, looking across the water she saw Thanatos pinning a being to the wall. On lookers kept out of his way, one arm dangled at his side while the other looked like it was straining no less then holding a feather.

Ceb barked but that didn’t stop Thanatos, Trinity moved a little blocking the torn with her body so she could see who he had. She screamed when she realized it was her father, blood rushed to her face gripping it. Ceb ran down a thin bridge, leaving Trinity to gasp at the sight. The sirens swam under the bridge, glaring at her for all she was worth. Thinning her eyes out at them, now was not the time to piss her off. Dashing across the bridge she cleared it before one of their tails rocked it, which would of sent her crashing into their territory.

    “Thanatos let him go” Running to his side, the man either didn’t hear her or refused to comply. Grabbing his arm, she tugged on him.
    “THANATOS!” His eyes were stalk black, fading to a grey at her voice.
    “Trinity!” Her father croaked, dropping to the ground grasping for air. Thanatos looked like he wanted to say something, but she pushed her back against his chest keeping him out of arms reach of her father.
    “What are you doing here?” She snapped, glaring at the man as he greedily sucked in air. His face was pale, sporting a nice shiner. She guessed Thanatos had given it to him, she’d remember to ask him about it tonight.