DfD 17

Trinity awoke to the light snoring of Ceb, more like three light snoring Cebs. She smirked at the notion she had befriended a three headed hell hound. A tugging on the shirt she wore was a reminded that she was indeed over heating, but most of the covers had been tossed off the bed. Leaving a measly sheet to drape over her body, she faintly registered the groggy sound of a male behind her. Trinity’s motions were calculated as she slowly twisted her neck in a crane motion to see who it was.

Thanatos’s eyes were closed, mouth slightly parted for his hot breath to escape. A peaceful look he held no lines formed over his brows, the darkness that seemed to follow his everywhere was absent. Fairly certain she needed to get out of his bed, Trinity tried to ease his off her. It only proved to recoil him tighter around her, nearly cutting off her oxygen supply. The man had a grip something a firefighter would call the jaws of life, had he not been a god she would of be shocked.

She tried again this time using a little more force, it made matter worse. Thanatos pulled her so close to him, pushing his face into her neck. The mixture of hot breath and the deep sultry groan he made, caused her body to take on a mind of it on. Her body arched causing her ass to push into his lower half, this sent Thanatos into a purring mode. Trinity scowled her body for being so minx-ish, never in her wildest dreams did she believe she was of interest to men. Her looks were ordinary compared to some, and she had taken the hint many times to not act any differently.

Had she been able to stand of fold her arms, Trinity would have been tapping her foot or rolling her fingers over her arm. The irritation was growing, along with a few other things she didn’t want to think about in her current state. If on cue Thanatos mumbled into her neck, between a confused moan and tickle she bit down hard on her lips. Praying to any god to stop him, at this rate she’d loose all will power.

    “So beautiful” He grumbled rubbing his nose over her throat.

Trinity’s throat caught, surely the man was thinking of someone else. She wasn’t one someone called beautiful, stupid, useless and many other unpleasant names were what she was given. In the back of her mind she so wanted to believe he was speaking about her, how she longed for such wonderful words to be spoken about her…if only in the private.

She could fake the feelings, pretend he was speaking of her. But she’d known better then to do something so foolish, it wasn’t worth the amount of pain she would soon feel afterwards. No Trinity needed to keep up these walls, they were her only salvation against all the wanted to see her fail. Again she pulled herself away from him, this time succeeding. Instead of her body she released herself with a pillow, he clung to it for dear life.

Tip toeing out of his room, Ceb lifted his heads following her. Trinity couldn’t help the fleeting glace at Thanatos, he was more then just some god to her. Yes he’d done some mean things to her, even said a few that he probably new he shouldn’t of said. But she was being to think he was only acting that way around her, something barked in the back of her mind telling her he wasn’t evil in the least. That there was so much more to him, and all she had to do was give him a second chance.

Thanatos woke hugging onto a pillow that vaguely smelled like his love, quickly sitting up her and the hound were no where to be seen. Growling he fling the thin sheet off his body, she’d snuck out on him…but when. He had never slept so wonderfully in all his years, she was proving to be his undoing at this point. Effecting all aspects of his life, Thanatos refused to believe the stubborn yet broken woman didn’t feel any pull to him.

In nothing more the black sweats pants, Thanatos found his sinful treat eating breakfast with the two red heads. She was giggling as they spoke to her, Cerberus laying at her feet. That hound truly never left her side, not that he could blame him. At the sight of his real master, Cerberus barked thumping his tail on the stone flooring. Trinity looked down at him before meeting his eyes, they widened a little roaming shamelessly over his body.

Just the mere look on her face had him squirming, if just her eyes could do that to him…what could hands, lips…..tongue do to him. Another shiver played with his morning hard on, damn her and the sex appeal she owned. Taking a seat almost on top of her, he watched her ruby taking another large mouthful of her breakfast sandwich. Thanatos nearly growled out, remembering the way she had fit the large sushi roll into her mouth.

His hands rubbed palms over his thighs, trying his damnest to keep from bending her over the table claiming her once and for all. Trinity’s eyes lifted catching the swirling grey of his eyes, most of the blue had faded giving her the impression he was expression a feeling….not one she new of.

    “Here you are master” Anita said, placing a sandwich down in front of him with a large cup of coffee.
    “Thank you” Sipping the coffee, the twins seemed to notice they should leave and did so rather quickly.

The kitchen fell silent, besides the occasionally huff from Ceb. Trinity mentally wished the twins had stayed, maybe then it wouldn’t feel so weird being alone with him. Half way through her coffee, and most of her food gone Thanatos spoke. His voice a plethora of dark raw energy, making Trinity’s insides beg for another taste of him.

    “When did you leave?” It was a harmless question, but she could see his jaw tighten. Had he been scorn at her for leaving him, if so why should she care.
    “A few minutes before you awoke,” Something about that didn’t seem to ease his tightening face. Attacking the sandwich she watched him chew hastily, as if the mere task its self wasn’t but a chore. Rising her brow, Trinity was caught staring at him.