DfD 22

The man was more then a god, he had more sex drive in him then a blue whale. Another buck of her hips when his tongue ran over her core, Trinity was going to shove him if he didn’t stop messing with her. A horse gasp covered the room, his devilish lips pushed her apart releasing a dagger like tongue into her. Blistering heat entered shutting all function of her workable brain, he moved like the tides of the ocean. A back and forth fluid motion that in its own right should have been cast as illegal, popping of lips caused her to hold down her lip.

She rode each wave feeling them grow harder to hold on, if he kept this up she’d be done for. Her release was never on the top of others priority list, it had always been about the other side. Now with his large hand holding her bucking hips, a delectable tongue tracing more then private parts of her body, she’d pray to any god he’d not stop. "Just a little longer, please don’t stop." Trinity nearly screamed when he purred, the shockwaves where insanely powerful.

    “Whatever you want baby” Had he heard her, did she voice her thoughts out loud without even realizing it. Just the thought of it made her blush, she’d never talked dirty in the bedroom, at least not till now. Feeling her all over Than, felt her body tighten, she was so damn close he could smell her nectar. His pace picked up giving her reason enough to groan, Trinity had already been shaking, by now she was at her highest.

Lighting pads of ten fingers traced over her, digging deeper into her core. Purring a deeper rhythm Than felt her body convulse, honey sweet taste exploded into his mouth. Drinking her like the perfect age old bottle of Whiskey, she screamed out in pleasure tightening and releasing her fingers.

    “For the love of gods” She growled, Than smirked rolling his tongue around her inside.
    “Just one baby” She moaned at the movement of his lips, even more so when he returned for seconds.
    “Than” Purring, he growled at the way she said his name.

Standing up her face was glowing, light pink lips parted slightly moistening them with another sweet temptation. Hovering over her kissing the length to those pink petals, Trinity squirmed under his ever move. Grabbing a thigh pulling it around his hip, grabbing his member bringing it to her softness. Trinity’s eyes closed moaning softly feeling the depth of the man, she released he was being cautious with her. For some reason this annoyed her, had she wanted gentle she wouldn’t of decided to fuck a bloody god.

Snaking her legs around his hips, Trinity harshly pulled him to her. His grip lost hold digging him deeper into her, groaning he glared at her. Biting her lip she smirked, shifting hips around his member retrieving a growl. Those ebony wings arched outward, darkening the room further. They gave him an extra advantage against her, with every thrust came a gust of wing. Tossing her hair over the already messed up bed, Than growled out her name pooling more heat in her belly.

    “Fuck! Your tight Trinity” Hands dropped close to her head, giving her the feeling of being caged. Those eyes were a mess of grays, blacks and blues, reaching for his neck her lips pushed over his. Grabbing a pillow Than pulled away from her, those large doe like eyes sparkled back.
    “On your knees” Growling, she quickly scurried to comply. Pushing his hand between her legs, his forearm felt the heat coming off her. Hissing into her shoulder his teeth bit down, sucking the tender spot between her neck and shoulder blades. Trinity cried out feeling the cold of the pillow come between her legs, a large hand grabbed a handful of her hair making her back arch into his chest.

Moving his lips in a harmony all their own, Than moved up to her jaw. Kissing, sucking his way to her ear, pulling her closer to him.
    “Your mine” Before pushing back into her. Than felt her body shiver with delight, wings flapped around the bed. He shook everything in the room even her, Trinity caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of her eye. Dark enveloped his whole body, eyes almost a stalk grey dragged over her skin. Those large hands cupped her hips, dragging her to him with every push.

She tightened around him once again, erotic texture slid up and down his shaft. How could one woman be so damn alluring, Trinity was already getting to her second climax. The build in himself was reaching its breaking point as well, he’d not last much longer. Shutting his eyes he hoped it would draw it out, but it seemed to make it harder. Than could still see the curvature of her ass, hips, back and breast. The way she bucked her hips causing him to go deeper, he’d planned on being gentle with her. However his plans were not in tune with hers, she seemed to force his rougher side out.

    “Than!” Her voice lifted from the pillow, she’d been moments ago moaning loudly into.
    “Thanatos, baby. Say it when you come” She moaned at his husky voice in her ear, the heat vapor coming off of him was insane. Already she was beading with sweat, feeling the little devils slide over her back. Licking her spin Than watched Trinity arch like a house cat, she tasted so fucking good.

    “Gods your delectable” Groaning with another thrust. His grip tightened feeling the last of his will coming, she screamed into the pillow bringing her head up just in time to scream out his full name. His wings shot forward incasing her body in black, a growl of her name was all he managed. His head touched her back breathing unstable, kissing her body letting her cool off.

Trinity was so damn thankful for the pillow, resting her top half on it. She could feel him kissing her tenderly, smiling her heart was conspiring against her. It begged for his attention, love and affection. The feeling of him exiting her strung more desire, Thanatos really was a god. His wings folded back around his shoulders, letting her wrap around the pillow. She heard a draw open, his soft hands graced her once more.

    “Here beautiful” Trinity sat up, looking at the night shirt he held out for her. Taking it he kissed her fingers, smiling she quickly pulled the shirt over her head. It smelt just like him, a warm invitation to her heart.