DfD 20

Thanatos watched her look him over, like she was inspective a very rare piece of jewelry. Slowly he saw her hand lift, biting at her finger nail she reached out only to retracted it. Licking her lips she tried again, smiling at her taking her hand carefully bringing to one of his wings. She hesitated pulling back a little, kissing her knuckles he gave her reassuring smile. Trinity sucked on her cheek, watching him lower her fingers on a black feather.

She felt like one of the those children at a petting zoo, where the daddy holds the child’s hand to feed the goat. Letting her hand go it lingered over the dark soft feather, lightly she traced the edge. Thanatos hummed closing his eyes, it felt so good to feel her touch him. They were so soft, Trinity carefully pushed her fingers in between a few of them letting them bend around her.

    “There soft” Biting her other finger.
    “Only to you” His eyes slowly opened, drinking in her light pink cheeks. Eyes dilated with interest, the tip of her finger pressed between the petal shaped lips.

    “What do you mean?” She asked, unsure what he was talking about.
    “You are the only one, besides other gods who see them like this” Nodding to the wings.
    “What do others see?” Her titled. Smirking Thanatos brushed his hand through her hair.
    “They don’t see them quiet so beautiful” Tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear. Trinity nodded perhaps she was different, but was that a bad thing. She’d never really believed she was like anyone else, all her life she saw things in a different light then everyone else.
    “Than?”

    “Yes?” He’d leaned back getting a better view of her.
    “How….how umm. Big are they?” Thanatos smirked, picking her up delicately putting her on the bed.
    “Are you sure you want to know?” Teasing her, Trinity folded her arms.   
    “Not if your going to tease me” Turning her head as if she were mad, but her eye opened taking a look at him. Chuckling Thanatos stood in the middle of her room, with one large crack the wings were out . The tips of the longest feathers were pushed against each side of her walls, adding another four feet he would need for them not to touch. Trinity’s mouth dropped running the full length of them, each had to be at least ten or more feet across. Without realizing it she blurted out her thoughts, slapping her hand over her mouth.

    “Holy crap your like Batman” Thanatos huffed, rolling his eyes.
    “Batman ain’t got shit on me love” His wings retracted, hanging again at his side. Twisting her lips she pushed her hands between her knees, letting her feet sit behind her.
    “Really? So you got all those cool toys, and that crazy car?” Her brow rose, ready to hear what his comeback was. Laughing Thanatos nodded.
    “I have plenty of toys, and as for the car and I can have whatever I want. Plus…” Holding up a finger. “I have a Hell hound” Ceb snorted from the floor.
    “I don’t think he’s amused” Trinity laughed, looking at the sleeping down.
    “Such a bad sidekick” Thanatos growled. Ceb opened one eye only to close it again, he seemed quiet content to ignore Thanatos. Trinity laughed leaning her head back, catching Thanatos off guard.

Trinity’s door knocked sending their heads looking, Nadia opened the door smiling at them. Thanatos nodded his goodbye to Trinity before sealing his wings away, walking out of her room. Nadia nodded to Thanatos as he passed, closing the door soon after.

    “Hello Trinity” She smiled.
    “Hi”
    “I’m here to help you get ready” Trinity’s brow rose.
    “Really?”
    “Yes, Master Thanatos has asked that I make sure you get the very best treatment” Nadia didn’t give Trinity anytime to ask questions, she simply grabbed her hand pulling her into the bathroom to take another shower.

Brushing her long hair Nadia curled the ends leaving it down, she had a feeling Thanatos liked it that way. Dropping a pair of black gladiator heel in front of Trinity, she began strapping them on. Since Trinity insisted on covering her stomach up, Nadia went for an very open back dress. The long slit on the side showed her long legs while still remaining classy. Black fabric pooled in the front of her cleavage, tying a small bow around the back of her neck letting her hair hide it.

Stepping away from her, Nadia smiled for a mortal she was very pretty. Carefully she added a little makeup to bring out Trinity’s already nice skin, dark shade for her lips to make them stand out. Giving her a black bracelet Nadia gave her the thumbs up, smiling Trinity stood up smoothing the front of the dress out.

    “I feel sick” She cried, looking over her shoulder from the mirror.
    “You’ll be fine. He wouldn’t ask you out if he didn’t like you” She hummed. Nodding Trinity turned back to the mirror, was this really happening. A date with the God of Death.

Eros handed Thanatos a black suit, with a white undershirt. Frowning he took the items, he didn’t believe in suits. He thought them only for weddings, and business men. Both of which he was not. Zipping up the pants, after tucking in the white button up Eros handed him a pair of black shoes.

    “Is all this necessary?” Thanatos asked, pulling his left shoe on.
    “You want her?”
    “Or course I do” Rolling his eyes. What a foolish question.
    “Then yes, this is necessary.” Pushing his hands into his grey slacks.   
    “What if I look like a fool” Lacing the right shoe. Eros rolled his eyes half way, thinking of a good answer.