DfD 21

He wondered if this had been the best place to bring her, he very well could of brought her to a authentic Italian place. Lifting her eyes to retrieve the water, Trinity caught Than looking at her. She still couldn’t believe he’d made her earrings from his feathers, they were just to stunning she was afraid she’d loose them. She’d continually find herself touching them, making sure one didn’t fall off by accident. Sipping the water it proved to cool her down, from his intense gaze set upon her.

Thanatos was stunning, he’d loosened his tie a little, but she’d just chuckled. Everything about him seemed calmer, looking over the menu when he wasn’t looking at her, proved her point. The more Trinity thought about it, she was starting to wonder just what Hades had meant by fix his heart. Was he looking for her to just be friends with Than or more, taking a mental note right as the waiter returned.

The two ordered their dinner handing the menu’s back, a bottle of red wine was set in a bucket of ice. Thanatos poured her a glass, copying for himself. Their silence was a good kind, one where they just looked at one another.

    “Your quiet the gentleman” Trinity quipped, sipping her wine. Thanatos chuckled sipping as well, putting the drink down his eyes sparkled in the low lights.
    “Hard not to be, with company such as yourself” Her head ducked a little, unprepared for the slight complement. Folding his hands together resting elbows on the table, Thanatos took note that she turned redder then the wine when he complemented her. Clearing her throat quietly Trinity took another drink, she’d need to be a little loose if he kept this up.
    “So…” She started, realizing they were the only once who weren’t talking.

    “What do you do for fun?” Her eyes turned to his, she’d then realized that was a mistake. Strong stormy grey blues intensified when her green ones connected, feeling the urge to toss the table out of the way Trinity tightened her thighs. No…behave. She snapped reminding herself he was a god, which actually seemed to rise the constricting in her lower half. Pressing his lips to his hands, he intensified his stair, watching as her eyes darting anywhere but to his. Smirking Thanatos finally figured it out, she was fighting herself. Keeping that chess piece in the back of his pocket, he answered her question.
    “I don’t normally have time, but the cabin is where I usually go” She nodded grabbing for the wine, which was going to need a refill after this.

Trinity was really gasping for air by the time he answered her question, leaving her hot, bothered, and lustful was not something she wanted to feel in the middle of a restaurant. She swore on her mothers rosary that he had done that on purpose, and she was dead set on trying to figure out how. Pay back was a bitch. He refilled her glass, which she really didn’t need, but good wine is never good to waste.

The food was set down, steam coming off her chicken dish with pasta, while Than had a steak and pasta. Twisting her folk around she felt the heat of fire spread faster then before, this caused her to stuff the food into her mouth a little un-lady like. One eyes looked up catching him smirking, falling back to her plate she cured him. Bloody bugger was doing this on purpose, racking her brain Trinity tried to think of something to do back. Her inner demon came to life, smirking a cats smile.

Thanatos had this in the bag, she was melting before his very eyes. Lifting his glass lips just barely taking a sip, when the sexiest moan passed through alfrado covered lips. Licking them she smiled at him, licking the top lip much, much slower. Gulping he’d never expect it to back fire, the glass held to his lips refused to lower. Twisting the folk again he watched her lips press against the silver, before again giving his ears a sinful sound. A long piece of pasta disappeared behind the full lips, covering them once again in the creamy sauce.

The folk in his other hand shook a little, Thanatos realized then it was hotter then the seven corners of hell in here. The pool of fabric that dared to cover her full chest dipped down, opening a little when she leaned over. He snatched the groan before it escaped, carefully he lowered the glass rubbing his palm on his pants. It was a bad move, the slacks were already to their limit and couldn’t be moved in fear of ripping off.

She had noticed with him watching her so hard, his will power to tease her under those eyes had lessoned. Making sure not to smirk, Trinity took note that he’d note eat very much. Fro fun she decided to give him a taste of his own medicine, she wasn’t normally this aggressive but she’d just blame the wine.

    “Aren’t you hungry?” Keeping her voice lower then she normally would. Than nodded, his hand still holding the folk. A pleasant smile was all she gave, before hitting him hard with more.
    “Shouldn’t let it get cold, its always better hot!” She turned her words dangerous, and it showed how well it worked when his eyes shifted. Lowering her gaze she couldn’t help but want to smile, she was doing a good job of getting a god to wrap around her finger. Wonder what else he can wrap around? She bit her lip at the though.

He was dying had to be, the way she talked the power behind her words. They were literally killing him, slow and blissfully. His pants couldn’t get any tighter if he’d wanted them to, any sudden movements were a bad idea. The way she said ‘hot’ had the temperature rising through the roof, Than swore he’d be steaming soon. Maybe she had figured out what he was doing, if so he liked that she was fighting back. Though he wished they weren’t out in such a public place, he’d much rather have her in the comfort of his bed.

Images of her straddling him crying out his name, when his hands shamelessly ran over the curvature of her body. Kissing where ever his lips wanted, tasting, licking every inch of that body. The more she moaned the harder he’d become, desiring her flesh between his everything. Thanatos shivered making the desire worse, he caught the look on her face. It tightened around his heart, squeezing it firmly between her tiny fingers. Desire, lust, want, need, all of which he was willing to give her.

    “Something on your mind?” She hummed, taking a bite of chicken. Fuck! He wanted her now, why did they have to play these foolish games. The words of Eros snapped at him, reminding him this wasn’t about him it was about her. She needed this, he was under the impression the woman didn’t have very high self a stream. Than didn’t see where he got that from, Trinity was already besting him at the game he started.

    “No” Shaking his head. Damn if that didn’t sound weak, his suspicions were confirmed when she smirked wider.
    “Are you sure, I wouldn’t mind helping you….if you had a problem” Ohh for the love of the gods. He dare not roll his eyes, he so wanted her to assist him. Anymore of this and it would undo him, wouldn’t that be embarrassing.

The wine had fully kicked in, Trinity was going with that. She couldn’t believe she was being so devilish with him, but damn if it wasn’t working. He was shifting only to make a face like he was dying, his throat moved more often then not. It seemed that it really didn’t matter what she did, he was hooked hard. Now Trinity was never a good one night stand, but a one nighter with a god was a good start to that list.

Returning for there plates the waiter asked if they’d like any dessert, Trinity smiled ordering them coffee and baklava. He smiled walking off, she could of sworn her heard Than groan. Holding her laughter Trinity, cupped her hands together resting her elbows like he once did. Both of his hands seemed to hiding under the table, scared of what they might do if released into sight. She’d drank three good sized glasses of that wine, making her body loose welcoming.

Once when she had been at a doctors appointment, she’d seen a sexy woman crawl across a table just to kiss the man that sat across from her. It had only been in a magazine, but she had never forgotten about it. All her life Trinity had been dying to do that, she’d even put it on her bucket list. Now was the perfect opportunity to do just that, the waiter wouldn’t be back for a few more minutes and there weren’t as many people. Lowering her hands to the hem of her dress she pulled it up a little, she told herself it was now or never.

Thanatos sat silently, any movement of thoughts were just destroying him. He’d nearly screamed when she ordered coffee, gods what did he get himself into. His eyes had been blankly looking at his napkin, when the table shifted. Eyes lunched forward, fingers gripped his slacks digging into his already large problem. Trinity looked like some kind of sexual tiger crawling across the table, straight for him. Her eyes held so much fire he felt like he’d burst into flames, it took only another movement to have her lips pressed hard to his.

Good gods she was perfect, that had to of been the hottest thing he’s ever seen. Fire from her lips burned at his, that tongue that once teased him was now dipping in and out of his soul. The few whispers scattered around the room, only added to the forbidden feel. Trinity hadn’t even touched him with her hands yet, already bringing him to his knees. Thanatos’s breath hitched at the feel of her lips dancing across his cheek bone, moving slowly around to the back of his ear.

    “If you desire to leave, perhaps now would be a good time” Hot sensitive breath pushed embedded into Thanatos’s skin, releasing a desirable growl. Waving his hand around the room stilled, not a sound stirred. Trinity would have been impressed, had she not occupied herself with the idea that she’d have god for dessert tonight. Picking her up Than pulled her legs around him, bringing his lips back.

Tangling into his hair Trinity moan slowly, bring out his hungry for her. Dropping a hundred on the table, he smirked into her lips. He was going to have his love, tonight Thanatos would do such wonderful things to her body. The minestrone of idea bubbling in and out of his head, where all he could bare besides her needing finger tips. Trinity tugged his head to the side, giving her access to his throat. Nipping lightly her teeth bit him just hard enough, sucking on his sugary taste.

Growling Than let his eyes close, relishing at the movements she was creating, they were nothing but the unsurpassable. Seconds passed before he faded them out of California, lowering her body to the bed never releasing his hold. Trinity felt the rougher feeling of his hands gliding in between her slips, they pushed the fabric away proving his want. A rogue hand pushed under her back, grabbing hold of the small butterfly knot at her neck. One fluid tug brought the pooled fabric drifting downwards, fear of her scare kicked in.

Covering her hands over the mark, Thanatos lightly grabbed them away. Eyes wide when she watched him lower his lips to the hideous mark, her legs snapped tightening around his body.
    “So beautiful” Whispering the kisses into her scar, a finger padded the light discoloration. She begged to differ, but the words were absent.
    “Nothing short of a warrior, you are” More kisses would have brought her to knees, had she not already been laid down.

Kissing every tiny inch of her scar was his first desire, she’d think it was ugly, a sin to have such a scar. But to Thanatos it was the most stunning blemish on her body, it proved she was a strong woman. One that could handle her past, being constantly reminded of the horrible days she lived through. It was part of her, he’d not have a stronger more fierce woman for his queen. Knowing that this life was not the most glamorous one, he wanted Trinity to be strong both body and mind.

Shedding his restricting clothing, Than watched as her eyes darkened. They turned more dark green then grey, watching him when as he pulled the dress down her slim body. Kissing long legs unclipping the heels, her legs jumped causing him to smile. Thousands of chocolate ringlets spilled over his pillow, causing her to have a dark halo. Touching one of the earrings, she moved her cheek to his touch.

    “Tonight you will wear only these” touching another earring. He’d never expect her to demand something in return, but she had.
    “Only if you do the same” Her requested was granted, with two long black wings dangling at his backside.

The sight of those stunning attachments sent Trinity’s body into a intensity she’d never felt before, something about this whole thing felt powerful, dangerous but above all right. Bucking her hips at his light touches all the way down, thinking rationally was of no help. Than had every intention of tasting her very essence, wanting more then anything to drink in her soul. A flavor he swore would break his own life force, but he needed it, had to have her. Trinity’s back arched feeling his thumb outline her, that rosette color on her cheeks darkened.

Another buck pushing his already close lips deeper, he teased her mercilessly watching every move she made. Those once tangled fingers in his hair, were gripping the black silk comforter with so much strength, he believed she’d rip it soon. Even in the dark room her outline could be seen from the large window, baby blue light filtered in casting shadows amongst them. A leg shook with a quake, the same time she embellished him with a moan.

Gripping the bed as tight as her fingers could bare, Trinity felt his hot breath tasting her deeps. They lingered their making her want to scream, very buck of her hips was to get him closer, deeper. Never had her desire been this strong, the urge to beg for more seemed so close to grasp. Had to be magic, she whispered to herself. No man was this tantalizing with his mouth, maybe if he wasn’t a god this would be normal. Something in the back of her mind scoffed, apparently her other half didn’t believe a word of it.