DfD 12

Stepping around him she smirked when he growled under his breath, closing the bathroom door. This was just to easy, was he really going to stick around. And if so how long would he, until boredom set in. Shrugging the questions away Trinity dropped her items back in the bag, grabbing out a laptop heading for the kitchen. A hot cup of coffee and some web searches should clear her head, clicking the on button she listened to the steam hiss when the black liquid dropped into the glass pot. Tapping her computer awake, she heard the bathroom door open.

Trinity cursed herself for looking at him to long, had he been anything other then a god and she might have had a little self control. Dressed in black slacks with matching military boots, his hair spiked in ever direction. The black sweater curved to his torso, giving her a reminder of what he looked like without a shirt on. Gulping she looked back at the coffee pot, praying to god it was almost done. If sensing her need it finally came to a stop, allowing her to take some. Sugar cream cups and a black stirrer and she was happy, typing in everything from new locations to look at to outfits for that area.

Thanatos made himself a cup, watching her from behind. Was she planning on going somewhere new today, or just doing research. He sips casually though there was nothing casual about this, she still hadn’t spoken a damn word to him. Elegant fingers clicked away at the keyboard, giving her new things to look at. She’d go to one site only to veer off to another, slipping out of the stool Trinity moved back into the bedroom. Returning with a note book, placing it next to the computer she hoped back up. Thanatos reddened as the shirt was not covering her ass anymore, he nearly spit his hot coffee all over the back of her.

Swiping his mouth with his sleeve, she was clearly doing this on purpose. The bars on the stool prevented him for the full slaughter, of those black lace panties. Making his imagination run wild, bare thighs wiggled back and forth as a soft hum passed her lips. A few more clicks jotting down what she found, before moving onto another site. He was being to think this was all she had planned for the day, till she closed the laptop taking it and the note pad back to the bedroom. Putting his cup down he’d not lose sight of her, Trinity pushed the items into the backpack zipping it up.

Without a warning she changed clothes, the light incased her body with black cowboy boots a mini shirt and ‘Kiss my ass’ T-shirt, with red hot lips on the front. Grabbing the bag she vanished, causing Thanatos to rush to the ever fading smoke to catch up to her. Opening his eyes he frowned, where in the hell did she bring him. Desert is all he could see, besides a walking Trinity. Fading to her side, she took a second glace at him before returning to her original view. Sighing he suspected it was going to be like this, but at least she could do was tell him where they were going.

They’d been walking for a while, till she stopped almost causing him to bump into her. Looking at her he turned to see what she was looking at, Thanatos rose his brow at the giant frying pan in the middle of know where. Trinity seemed excited as she hurried to the are that had the black metal pan roped off, there were only four people looking at the odd object. While Thanatos was trying to wrap his head around the idea that this sort of thing interested her, she was handing her cell to a woman so she could take a photo of her.

Trinity pretended to be holding the pan in one hand, while giving the camera a peace sign. The sight was comical, making Trinity squealed when the woman handed the cell back, giving her a chance to see the image. Thanking her Trinity pushed the cell back into her bag, retrieving her Ipod.

For the next several days, Trinity went where ever she wanted. If she ran out of money, she’d simply walk into a club and ask to sing. Trinity preferred to make her own money, then just will it in her hands. Plus the added bonus was getting to sing her songs, making people scream out. Thanatos had done a heck of a job keeping up with her, never saying a thing but always near by. She was starting to think of him as more of a bodyguard, then a god.

The ringing in her pocket, stopped her walking in the local downtown of Houston TX. Flipping the lock off the screen, Trinity smiled. She’d made a few friends these last couple of weeks, and one was calling her now.
    “Hello?” Thanatos used his excellent hearing to listen to the other speaker.
    “Hey girl, wanna sing tonight?” A male asked.
    “Sure, where?” Rocking on her heels.
    “Club Hell, we just need a singer. Easy lyrics.”
    “Sounds fun. What time?”
    “Ten”
    “Okay I’ll be there”
    “Sweet we owe you” Trinity giggled closing the cell.

Thanatos was eager to know what club hell was, he’d never known humans to want to name a place for fun after something that dark. Following her into the largest mall, Trinity was proving to show him things he’d never seen before. Already he had seen the giant frying pan, along with a huge cross, cars that were placed upside down on purpose. The worlds largest ball of yarn, which he was then waiting to see the worlds largest house cat…but that never happened.

Trinity stepped into a gothic store called Hot Topic, Thanatos frowned. What was the hot topic? He was embarrassed to say he didn’t know what half this stuff she went to was, but lucky for him they weren’t talking…as of yet. The two decked out woman at the counter, smiled at her giving Thanatos wide eyes. Leaning over the counter to check him out further, had he not wanted Trinity he might of taken an offer from them. Trinity looked around tapping her finger to her light pink lips, her eyes looking over all the cased shirts that hung on a wall.

    “Can I help you find something?” One of the woman asked, her eyes kept reeling back to Thanatos.
    “I need an outfit for my show tonight” She replied. It caused Thanatos to purr, being the second time today she’s spoken.
    “Oh! Okay cool. What did you have in mind?”
    “Its at a place called Club Hell” Trinity informed the woman. She smiled, grabbing a long metal stick plucking a skirt off the top rack.
    “I’d do this skirt, and that shirt. Maybe a few pieces of jewelry as well” Trinity smiled.
    “Can I try it on first?”
    “Sure thing” Unlocking one of the wooden doors, letting Trinity walk in. She stepped out moments later, looking like a gothic queen.
    “Well?” The woman asked.
    “Its okay.” Shrugging.

They left the mall, without a single thing. Trinity had a better idea, since buying clothes wasn’t necessary she would simply just look over the internet. Walking into a Starbucks ordering a drink, setting up her laptop Thanatos sat across from her. Trinity’s name was called out, letting her retrieve her beverage sitting back down. Thanatos had also ordered something to drink and eat, watching her click away in between sips.

She felt his eyes all over her, they caused an uproar between her legs. Which she clenched tightly, to stop from squirming more. Damn him and his dashing godly looks, if only he was ugly that would of made this easier on her. Trinity hadn’t figured out how he was finding her, but she figured it had something to do with him being a god. Money was short right now, so anything she did buy would have to be worth it.