DfD 11

“And I feel like letting’ go, Erase this pain I’ve known. Wont you be my distraction? Be my surrender here tonight? Here tonight.” Her free hand gripped the tight black tank, feeling the words as them came.

    “Be my distraction, be my surrender here tonight. My fatal attraction. Allow me to live in side this lie. And I feel like letting’ go, Erase this pain I’ve known. Wont you be my distraction? Be my surrender here tonight? Here tonight.” Trinity raised her voice, reaching the people all the way in the back, jumping up to the beat pointing over the crowd. Her eyes closed to reach the pitch she wanted, the freedom in her rising with ever word.

Screams from the club killed any sound of her footsteps walking off the stage, Trinity headed for the bar taking an envelop from the bartender before heading out. She didn’t spare him a glance, Trinity new she wouldn’t have to. Thanatos pushed his way through the thick bodies, trying to catch up to her. Trinity had made it all the way back to NYC, a fast pace city that never slept. She liked the sounds at night, they didn’t frighten her anymore like they use to.

Thanatos cleared the crowd making his way outside, it was slightly chilly. Twisting his head back and forth he caught sight of her walking down the road, this time she wasn’t running from him. A spark of hope brewed making him quickly run after her, maybe she wasn’t mad at him any longer. He could only hope.

The sound of heavy footsteps hit the pavement, alerting Trinity that he was indeed following her. Trinity’s plan was simple, she would merely ignore Thanatos’s very presents. She had enough time to think it though, and instead of crying or throwing a king sized fit, she found that giving him the cold shoulder like he had done to her was more fitting for a god. Truthfully she didn’t think him any better then a mortal man, he still showed arrogance, along with a colossal ego that only went to his head.

Jogging the fives steps to the large hotel she was staying at, the door man greeted her before greeting Thanatos as well. From her black jacket pocket she held her room card, entering the elevator. The door went to close only to smack into Thanatos’s arm, he looked at her pain written all over his face. Trinity looked up at the numbers, as he finally stepped in with her. She could feel his heat, while the glow of him incased her body in the tiny box. She was roomed on the middle floor, so when the doors opened and a maid pushed her cart in, Trinity slipped out before he could. If Thanatos was going to follow her, then she’d make it a pain in the ass to do so.

Quickly he darted out of the elevator, seeing her go left. Thanatos had just cleared the corner when he saw her slip the card in, pushing the door open he ran to the room but she closed the door in his face. Growling he huffed, closing his eyes willing his body into the room. Trinity had already removed her jacket, card dropped on the small round table. She looked at him as if she could see right through him, taking a step to her she stuck out a piece of paper.

Thanatos gulped, she wouldn’t. His hand shook before gripping the paper, he didn’t want to read it, he already knew what it would say. The clock on the wall chimed, midnight making every loud ping sound even louder. His fears were confirmed when he opened the small folded piece of paper.

    ~Get Out!~

He crumpled it, shaking his head. Thanatos couldn’t leave, or more like didn’t want to. There was an unmistakable pull towards her now, one he hadn’t noticed until she had left his castle.
    “No” Shaking his head more, tossing the note into the small fireplace her room had. Trinity shrugged not giving it any real thought, she didn’t believe it would of worked. But there was a hint of pain that flashed on his face, when he’d read it. She could only hope it was the same pain he caused her, it was never her intention to be cruel to the man, but treating her the way he had wasn’t something she was going to except anymore.

Leaving him in the combined living kitchen room, she walked into the large bedroom. Following after her, Thanatos was afraid she might vanish again. Making him have to ask Hades again where she was, something about that bothered him. Trinity was elbows deep in a black backpack, pulling out two bottles of shampoo and body wash. Walking past him Thanatos got the whiff of her sweet scent, Vanilla and something else he couldn’t put his finger on.

Closing the bathroom door, she didn’t think he’d go as so far as to come in. Twisting the water knob, Trinity stripped giving the water time to warm. Her fingers traced the long ugly scare across her stomach, a painful memories is all it was now. Shaking her hair stepping into the heat of the penetrating waters. Letting it soak her to the bones, her hand reached for the body wash. Thick foam slid between her legs, breast and down her back. Sighing she took a step closer to the water letting it clear it all away, grabbing the shampoo bottle.

He waited in her bedroom, listening to the sounds the water made as it bounced off her body. A naked body…his mind chirped. Feeling the blush spread over his face, Thanatos shook his head. The water turned off causing his head to lift, she’d be coming out now. Gulping he was almost afraid of what he’d see, light from the bathroom flooded into the hallway before turning off. Trinity’s outline came into view wearing nothing more then a large black band t-shirt, she was rubbing the towel over her wet hair.

Even with the towel sucking most of the water up, it still didn’t catch many of the droplets that soaked her shirt making it cling to her body. Thanatos felt his pulse thump, when she passed him again gracing his nose with her lush smell of Vanilla and a type of flowery smell. Bending over so her hair hung straight down, she shook the towel a little more. Her long legs showed more as the shirt rode up, giving Thanatos a good view of the thick thighs while teasing him with a hint of her behind. He could just make out the black lace panties, she dare wear in his presents. Slipping two fingers into the collar of his shirt, he dared pull it away from his throat to cool himself off.

How he hadn’t noticed her in such a sexual way, was beyond him. Trinity had a certain sex appeal, most woman didn’t have. Long legs sported a light tan, which ran all the way up to full hips that would be his main grip on her. Thanatos’s member grew hard, passing her hips to the thin waist. That black shirt sucked to her body like a second skin, showing off her round breasts that had already begun to peak. His fingers twitched, wanting to see how full they really were in comparison to his large hands.

Tightening grew harder when she tossed the towel to the corner, heading for the window. Her reflection gave him an idea of what she was looking like, calm, angelic even. Half dried hair started to curl, framing her soft face in the process. One foot lifted rubbing against the other, the motion was innocent in its self, but it rumbled his stomach. Getting to his feet clearing the short distance between them, Trinity didn’t even bother to look at him.

Her eyes focused on the outside world, they moved around admiring the lights. Trinity was well aware he was standing mere inches behind her, she could feel the warmth spreading over her body. Rolling her eyes he’d have to do better then that, if he so desired her to speak to him. Living with her father for so long, had taught her a few things about being mute. For one it would either displease the man more, knowing she was doing it on purpose. Or it would give off the impression she was in no mood to have anything to do with him, either way she made her point.

A large hand pushed against the window pain, leaving the other at his side. Nothing. She didn’t even flinch away from him, Thanatos took a step closer just barely brushing his chest against her back. Trinity’s toes started to tingle, giving her the warning he was becoming bolder. Her head screamed at her to flee, that he was going to use his godly powers to will her to speak. Frowning Trinity side stepped him, tousling her hair as she walked to the bed. He’d not have her the easily, a dog house was what he’d live in till she saw fit to give him much more. There would be no going on his terms, it was high time she start acting like a grown ass woman and not some scared child her father beat.

Thanatos nearly whimpered when she walked away, as if he was nothing but a common man. Didn’t his mere presents make her weak in the knees, didn’t she feel the pull he felt when she was so close. He watched her toss the comforter away, slipping into the sheet. Her fingers snapped making the light turn off, his eyes adjusted giving him a night view of her. Hair fanned over the white pillow case, Trinity’s hands were tucked around the pillow.

Silence filled the room something Thanatos was use to, but not this kind of silence. This was different by far, an eerie one at that. She wasn’t speaking to him, the cold shoulder was what it was. He would of preferred she kick, scream, cuss or even hit him, but the beauty kept silent. Thanatos wasn’t a begging man, but he was becoming rather close to doing such a thing. Crawling on the bed with her, he laid his face so he could watch her sleep. Her hand reached out grabbing the third pillow, putting it between them before rolling over.

He wanted to scream pull her to him, kiss her senseless. Touch ever curve of her body just so he could mold her form to brain, to feel her skin touch his, how soft would it be. Thanatos watched the back of her head, not daring to move a muscle. He’d have to wait, wait for her to come to him. Trinity was learning she had options, though he didn’t like the ones she choose, he knew why she was picking them. It was to teach him a lesson, his hurtful words caused this, along with his actions. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he’d be at a women’s wrath such as a mortal, though he never thought he’d tolerate such behavior from one such as Trinity.

Thanatos would wait, he’d waited over millions of centuries for the one he would be with. What’s a few more. He listened to her swallowing breathing, when it rocked her to sleep. It was just another bit of music that bought him closer to knowing about her, at any rate he’d take whatever he could.

Trinity yawned stretching out letting her body crack, she didn’t want to get up. Sleeping in such a comfortable bed was a real blessing, the warmth was an added bonus. She was well aware he was still laying next to her, but that didn’t mean she had to acknowledge him. Placing her feet on the soft cream carpet Trinity grabbed her tooth brush and paste, heading back into the bathroom. She wasn’t really sure what she wanted to wear today, but she’d have plenty of time before check out to pick something. Hair combed teeth brushed, she opened the door coming face to face with Thanatos. Well more like face to chest, he was rather taller then her.