Chapter Seven

To: My Idiot Ex-Husband
Where did you got my number?!?!

From: My Idiot Ex-Husband
Did you already forgot that I'm the CEO of the company you're working at? Bet no, because you're always thinking of me.

To: My Idiot Ex-Husband
Shut up. Go to sleep and stop bothering me. The doctor told me that I should keep myself away from things that can give me stress. Please, Chanyeol. I'm still goddamn recovering from over fatigue.

From: My Idiot Ex-Husband
I wasn't a 'thing', Baek.

To: My Idiot Ex-Husband
I'm going to sleep. Bye.

From: My Idiot Ex-Husband
Oh noes. You won't like it when I got sick by waiting for you. Come on, Juliet. Pick your Romeo down because he's already freezing to death.

Baekhyun stood up from his study table the moment he finished reading Chanyeol's last message. It's been three days since he got discharged from the hospital and his resident doctor advised that he must take another week of rest before letting stress consume him once again.

It's already nine in the evening when his mobile phone vibrated from his pocket. Expecting no one, it took Baekhyun half an hour before opening his phone and he wished he didn't do that in the first place seeing his ex-husband's message saying: Hi, Baek. -Yeol

He mumbled incoherent words before slipping into his pink feet comforts and walking through his window that got almost covered by snow since it's already winter season. Removing the solid particles from the glass itself, Baekhyun saw a giant figure standing below a tree with his one hand holding an umbrella while the other one was neatly placed inside his side pocket.

Based from what he can see, Chanyeol's shivering bad, judging on how the giant's body shudder in coldness. Baekhyun pitied his ex-husband for his current state but got taken aback when he remembered how he was being a jerk to him the passed few weeks. Fumbling something on his phone, he dialed the giant's number and the other one was quick to answer it.

"Fuck, Baek. Do you have plans on killing me? I swear, I can't stand the coldness anymore for the next fifteen" the hint on the giant's voice was void of any lies. He's indeed freezing to death.

"ㅡshut up. Why are you even standing there looking like a giant tree clothed with snows around?" Baekhyun asked through gritted teeth.

As Chanyeol heard Baekhyun's words, his eyes started to wander. Not long ago, he got his pair of orbs fixated with Baekhyun's. Grinning, he tried to enthusiastically waved his hand. "Hi."

"Idiot," the only word Baekhyun was able to say before deciding on going down the stairs of his best friend and its boyfriend's house.

Chanyeol, being the dumbwitt Baekhyun has ever known, didn't waited for his ex-husband to open the tiny gate and made an entrance. Walking through halfway the porch, the door opened at it revealed a fully-clothed Baekhyun.

"Are you nuts?!" He asked annoyed but still gave Chanyeol a glass of hot chocolate prepared by the couple sleeping upwards.

"Thanks," Chanyeol grinned, dusting off himself with the white solid particles that almost got him covered. "Can you please close the door? It's really cold outside."