Chapter Fifteen

"Mr. Park. . ." It was only Sehun who was able to find his voice after the president has said his impromptu and heartwarming speech for them.

Finally, Chanyeol has unlocked the gateway to his heart. Finally, he was able to open up himself to the people who were with him during the whole process of searching for his lost ex-husband. And finally, everyone will understand where he's becoming right now. Everyone, especially Xiumin and Chen felt bad after hearing what happened to Chanyeol before. Sure, they're annoyed at him because he behaves like a fucking psychopath towards Baekhyun and Kyungsoo but now? After Chanyeol has told them the true story behind his behavior? They just felt like punching themselves for judging a personㅡwho has survived the battle against deathㅡwithout knowing his true colors.

"It's okay," Chanyeol wiped his tear-stained face. He didn't realized when was the time he started crying, he just felt like his tears were dried on his cheeks. "I hope what I have said somehow uplifted my bad image to you guys. Again, I'm so sorry for causing too much problem on your sides."

"Mr. Park, you don't have to. I'm sorry also if sometimes I feel like givingㅡ"

Chanyeol weakly smiles at Sehun. "ㅡit's okay. I understand it's tiring, Sehun. You don't have to feel bad. My apologies for bringing you in this kind of situation," he bowed.

"No! No! You don't have to do that!" Sehun lifted up the president by pulling his arms that have been resting on its lap while he was on his knees, bowing his head down at the people in front of him. "Mr. Park you have to stand up! You are the president and the head of this company, we can't function well if our leader is weak! Same goes by the team you created for Baekhyun hyung! We won't do good on finding him if youㅡthe one leading usㅡwill be weak! You are the captain of this ship! You can't be weak!"

And just like that, Chanyeol's tears started running through his cheeks. Not just because all the emotions he was hiding all this time came out, rushing out of his system, but also because the fact that he's an important person for the people whom he thought he brought nothing but pain in the ass. Knowing how Chanyeol spent his entire life being an alone person, Baekhyun has been his pillar of happiness during his student and marriage days. When they've got annulled, Chanyeol felt like a lost kid in the horizon. He doesn't have anyone to depend with. Not long ago, he found a new person to lean on with the name of Do Kyungsoo. Just like how he felt when he was with Baekhyun, Chanyeol has found another home and that is him. After building his own company, he feel so blessed having his team with him. Sehun, Kai, and the entire family inside Development Academy of Korea.

"Sehun is right," Chen spoke and that made Chanyeol stop from his cryings. He looked upon on his ex-husband's best friend with shock eyes. "I'm so sorry for putting all the blame on you. I'm so sorry for getting mad at you. Outmost all, I'm so sorry for getting furious. Chanyeol, you know how much I treasured Baekhyun. He was a brother from another mother's womb, he was my best friend for years. I cannot afford to lose him. Not now, not tomorrow and definitely not the day after tomorrow. Never. But I really can't stop myself from hating you. Hate is a strong word. I know. Sorry but you're a jerk. A douchebag. You know you can't have both of them right? How many times do I have to say it? Someone's bound to be hurt. And look now? Baekhyun's missing. I don't want to conclude but it's leading me to thinkings that it was because of you. Baekhyun loves you so much. I hope the moment we find him, you'll make up your mind and choose between Kyungsoo and him. If you'll choose Baekhyun, then that's great. You two needs each other because to be very fucking honest? Each one of you was each other's missing piece. But if you'll choose Kyungsoo? Xiumin and I will always be here for Baekhyun to help him recover. Just please stay away from him after that," and with that, he left the room. Xiumin looked apologetic at first but Sehun guaranteed him of leaving. He said he'll handle Chanyeol so that Xiumin can follow his boyfriend.