Chapter Twenty One

What happened a while ago was still a blur for Chanyeol. He wasn't expecting that Baekhyun will give him his yes that quick. He thought Baekhyun will fix everything first before taking consideration of Chanyeol's proposal. To be honestly speaking, the moment Chanyeol heard Baekhyun's confession was the same time when he felt that loud thud on his heart again making him break down all the walls he has built in order to restrain his feelings for Baekhyun overpower him. With that said, Chanyeol realized one thing. Sure, he loved Kyungsoo before but he never had the same exact feeling he felt the moment he heard Baekhyun's confession. It's really Baekhyun, Chanyeol's only home. Being guaranteed of second chance, Chanyeol stocked it into his air-head not to waste it again. Chanyeol taught himself that he should think of his future husband's feelings before making up decisions.

Future husband.

Two words that made his heart flutter. He was used of addressing Baekhyun as his ex-husband and now that he has got the chance of calling him his future husband again, the word secret is not included in his vocabulary anymore.

"That was fast," Suho said in awe, looking at where Baekhyun ran a while ago. "If you two will end up like this, then you should've not prolonged it! Do we still have to suffer from mini heart attacks before you two realized that you still love each other?" He continued whining. Sehun and Kai saw themselves nodding at Suho. "See? Even the kids wereㅡ"

"ㅡshut up, Suho," the only words that came out of Chanyeol's mouth. He held his chest feeling fireworks exploding inside it. He should've been worrying about Baekhyun when he left them but Chanyeol's feelings overpowered his will of protecting his future husband.

"Wow," Suho snickered. "After what I did? That's what will I get in return, Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol absentmindedly handed his wallet to Suho. Not minding if the two younger will see how fat his wallet is, containing lots of money and countless credit and debit cards. "Shut up now, okay?"

Suho inwardly nodded before examining the black thing on his hand. He was welcomed by a thick pile of Korean won and Chanyeol's credit cards. Whilst Sehun and Kai's eyes glowed upon seeing how rich is their boss just by looking at his own wallet. "He's insanely rich. It sucks that I can't get near anywhere his revenues and networks," Suho supplied, about to rip a piece of check when he saw the two's faces. "Do you guys want some?" He wiggled the book of check.

"Hyung. . ." If it will be only visible, a money sign can be seen on the two's eyes.

Suho grinned, ripping three checks on the booklet. "Since it was signed already by Chanyeol, you can decide on how much money do you want to get from his fat bank accounts. Don't ask me anymore about how many and how much each bank accounts contain. You'll just lose sanity by knowing it."

Chanyeol was suddenly pulled out of his trance when his phone vibrated.

Baekhyun calling. . .

"H-hey?" He asked nervously, feeling that his heart will come out of his chest soon. "Where were you?"

"Inside our room," Baekhyun sighed. "As much as I wanted to come back there, I can't. I feel so embarrassed of what I did a while ago."

"You don't have to," Chanyeol assured. "Don't come out anymore, I'm going in. I'll just take some foods with me so we can eat there. Is that fine with you?"