Chapter Fourteen

Baekhyun's sloppy eyes opened and he was shocked that his other eye can't see nothing but a white thing patched on it. He tried to climb on the bed he was lying a while ago but to no further attempt, he failed. His arms were roped, same with his leg. But the good thing was: his mouth wasn't sucking any thing that can prevent him from making noises.

"Who's there?!" He shouted when he heard noises. "Kris! Come out!" And then the guy with earrings on his nose came out. "Why the fuck did you tied me again?!" He spurted on his face that made the kidnapper mad so he slapped his face and it made a stinging sensation. "Do you think you can get me down with all these physical harassment?!"

The reason behind Baekhyun's eye patch is that Kris sprinkled something on his eyes that made it irritated and the midget one can't handle the pain anymore so Kris has to put some patch on his infected eyes. "Same old thing, Byun. You're just wasting your energy on making loud noises. I'm not going to tell you who's the bigger person behind this.," Kris took out a cigar on his pocket and when he's about to light it, Baekhyun scoffed. "What?!"

"I can't breathe when there's a smoker around! Don't choke me to death!"

Kris grinned. "Thanks for giving me an idea," but when Baekhyun's face turned pale, he sighed and took back the cigar right where he got it. "You owe your adorable face, Byun. If not, then your death was long overdue already."

Baekhyun grinned. "You're too soft for a kidnapper, Kris."

Kris shook his head. "Not at all, Byun. You don't know when will the last piece of patience and tolerance will be gone. Better not make the most out of it if you still wanna live."

Baekhyun pursed his lips into a thin line before getting laid back once again. "I was wondering, did you ever talked to any of my friends already?"

"Why would I answer that?"

"Because I know, behind that strong façade is a kind person. I don't know. Maybe because it's a part of my personality to let positivity consume me? Maybe even if I'd get my life in the hands of the evilest man in the world? I'd still think that there's a reason why he's like that. That it's not his nature to be that kind of person, something or someone has turned him into the monster he never expected he will be."

Kris, somehow dawned with Baekhyun's sudden monologue, shrugged the throbbing part of his chest. There's a part of him that can't accept the fact that what Baekhyun said was all true. "Yes. In fact I've been connected with them a while ago."

"Them? Who are they?"

"Certain guy named Oh Sehun and Park Chanyeol," by the sudden mention of Chanyeol's name, it made Baekhyun's inside gone into summersault. "They've been tracking you since the first day that I got a hold of you. Park was going hysterical a while ago while Oh was just calm but sounding stressed. I don't know. Who's the Park?"

"A-a f-friend. Yes, my friend!" He nervously said.

"Tsk!" Kris stood up and held Baekhyun by his collar. "One piece of advice, Byun. Stop lying. We know if you're telling the truth or not. We got everything ahead of you. You're playing with a very dangerous person, Byun."

"Why are you doing this?" Baekhyun asked, not minding the question asked. He doesn't know if he's entitled to feel at ease because Krisㅡthe kidnapperㅡdoesn't sound like a real one. He wasn't going that much physical on Baekhyun and he feeds him whenever he's famished.