Chapter Thirty Three

"Two taro bubble teas on table number six!"

"Copied!"

The newly opened bubble tea shop that took the place Dudu Café once owned was jam-packed today. It was their third day since they made an appearance to the public yet the said shop was already gaining many customers from Yonsei. Good thing it had a good publicity stunt and relation. Aside from the fact that the main barista aka Chenle was a big contribution because of his popularity inside Yonsei, Sehun made it a boom. He was the former president of student council and of course, he'll be known even if he's already an alumni out there. But unbeknownst to the two, the reason as to why students were choosing Bbiyak Tea Shop despite the number of competitors around the vicinity area, is because of the co-owner himself, Byun Baekhyun.

Almost every student inside Yonsei was aware of his reputation before when he was still a student back there and it's not like Baekhyun was some kind of a course included in the curriculum. Albeit it's been nearing ten years already, his famous love story was still a hot topic to newer generations of Yonsei. The moment they heard that the campus Chinese cutie guy is a part-time worker on the said shop, his so called fans rushed themselves the moment Sehun flipped the sign from Sorry we're close to Come in, we're open was the same moment when a group of fifteen students barged inside the shop.

The thing is, younger generations wasn't aware that they bumped with one of the most legendary student council president not until someone who came from the higher year told them. They were hesitant on asking for forgiveness so Sehun just looked away before smiling at them, trying to encipher that it's fine with him that they kind of brushed him outside his own shop.

But the next day was different. Baekhyun was absent on the grand opening because of some errands Taeyeon begged him to do. A young girl who looked like who went inside the shop just because she wanted to see Chenle and Sehun this morning was shocked when she saw the person standing next to the cashier machine. "Byun Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun smiled as a greeting to the young girl. "Hi. Good morning. Yes, I'm Baekhyun."

"Oh my gosh," she mumbled under her breaths and slowly walked herself on the cashier area without tearing her gaze away from the person whom she know ever since yet never had the chance to meet him. "Hello. I mean, hi? I'm Eun Tak. I've been a fan of your love story with Park Chanyeol."

"Really? That was nice."

"How are you? I mean, what happened to you and Park Chanyeol?" Eun Tak asked, taking her wallet inside her bag.

"Oh. We're not together anymore," Baekhyun answered curtly while punching the order made. "Anything else?"

Eun Tak shook her head. "Thanks for answering. Anyways, I'm still a fan of your love story!"

Baekhyun bobbed his head and whispered to the barista in charge next to him the order. Chenle was absent today because it's his examination while Sehun is out of the country with Luhan. So it was only Kun helping Baekhyun today. Good thing that the latter one wasn't that busy at all or else? It will be dooms day to Baekhyun.

June 26, 2019

Two years passed. After saving enough money from his incomes coming as a head of CD in House of Taeyeon, he decided to quit working and just establish his own business. Good thing Sehun contacted him about his plans that he wanted to build a bubble tea shop and he already saw a space for lease with reasonable rental fee. Frankly speaking, all monies they have saved were all used in building the tea shop. Literally zero balances left. Good thing that securing a place in the consumer's market wasn't a bother to them since the popularity of the staffs and the owners themselves contributed a lot on it. A day won't end without having pool of students hanging inside Bbiyak Tea Shop. Whether it's for academic purposes or just to have a sight of the said staffs and owners.