Chapter Nineteen

The moment Baekhyun left Chanyeol's room, he was welcomed by Suho's smiling face almost nearing onto his so he stepped back a quite little to widen the awkward gap between them. He knew Suho eavesdropped with his conversation with Chanyeol judging from the frown seen on his face. It simply says: It's okay.

"Let him compose himself first. I am sorry in behalf of my best friend for saying rude words to you a while ago," Suho patted Baekhyun's shoulder and showed a Fighting! hand sign. "Trust me, despite of his attitude to you a while ago, he loves you Baek. Always had, always will."

"Thanks," Baekhyun mumbled but he still can't help but to feel his eyes starting to water. He looked down, trying to hide his reddish eyes because he's been preventing his tears from falling down. "Excuse me but where's my room?"

"Baekhyun. . ." Suho called solemnly. "That's the problem. There's no vacant rooms available anymore. You can't accompany Sehun since I already asked for the vacant bed space on his room. Whilst I asked Kai but he refused. He said he can't sleep with lights on, I bet he knew you can't sleep with the darkness. So, yeah?"

Baekhyun nodded in understatement. "It's fine. Thank you for worrying about me Suho. I'll go find some vacancies on the nearby hotels or motels around the area then."

"No one's going to check in to other hotels nor motels nearby the island," both were taken aback when Chanyeol came out of his room without the two noticing it. Guessed they were too engrossed with their talk that's why. "Don't do anything stupid, Baekhyun. It's dangerous for you to come out without me."

"But Chanyeol, he has no room toㅡ"

"ㅡI still have on fucking empty bed space on my room Suho, just so you know," Chanyeol interrupted. Looking at the midget beside him with full intensity on his eyes. "Just please. Don't be stubborn this time, Baekhyun. I don't wanna go all the trouble all the way from Seoul to who knows the fuck where will Kyungsoo, Tao, and Kris will hide you once again."

Suho inwardly smiled when he met Chanyeol's eyes. Though he's mad at Baekhyun for who knows why, he knew that the feelings for Baekhyun can still over power his idiot best friend. "I thought you don't want Baekhyun anywhere near your sight?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened in shock with Suho blunt words. He will get mad at you for eavesdropping! That's what the look on Baekhyun's face indicating for Suho to decode.

"Who said you can eavesdrop in our conversation?" Chanyeol asked with his one eyebrow rising.

I told you! Baekhyun again tried to converse with Suho with his mind.

"No one cares. You're obviously stepping into one of my properties idiot," Suho calmly said. "WeㅡSehun and Iㅡcan accommodate Baekhyun in our room. We can share a room and go threesome though," there was no lusty intentions meant with what he said but it seemed like Chanyeol got annoyed when he furrowed his eyebrows after hearing the word threesome so Suho intented to push through. "We can always make him warm with ourㅡ"

"ㅡenough with your lusty remarks, Suho," Chanyeol said in annoyance, he took Baekhyun's hand and intertwined it with his. He pulled Baekhyun away from Suho which is the place behind Chanyeol's back. "It's settled. Baekhyun will stay in my room for the time being we will be here. Now, go and busy yourself with things that are free in this world," and with that, Suho came face to face with the room's door.