Chapter Twenty Two

"Have you seen Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked Kai whom he bumped with the moment he left their hotel room.

The younger shook his head as an answer to the question. "I thought he was with you this early morning, hyung?"

"He was. But I fell asleep. And the next thing I know, Baekhyun's nowhere beside me," he massaged his temples. "Have you seen him going outside the premises?"

"Hyung, I just came back from the market. We bought supplies for our last week here. We didn't stumbled with Baekhyun hyung," Chanyeol just nodded and muffled a little Thank you to Kai.

Losing Baekhyun near his sight is one of the things that Chanyeol hates the most. It won't make him feel at ease knowing that his midget is nowhere near from his sightings. Guess what Kyungsoo did really gave an impactful effect on the giant that the moment Baekhyun will be out of his sight, he will suddenly feel his paranoia that maybe, Kyungsoo took Baekhyun away from him again.

Chanyeol was about to pass near Sehun and Suho's room when he heard his midget's voice. Upon sighing himself in relief, Chanyeol knocked on the door. Growing impatient because the people behind close doors seemed not to recognize his presence, he asked for the staff to hand him the key of the said room which was gladly done by the staff on duty.

"What are you guys doing to Baekhyun?" Shock was the only evidence found in his voice. Chanyeol wasn't expecting such scene will welcome him upon being all grumpy when these people never heard his knocks. But seeing what happened to his midget made his blood boil even more. "Again, I'm asking. Why the fuck did you put some cosmetics on Baekhyun?" He asked through gritted teeth. Seeing his fiancé wearing women's cosmetics is something foreign to the giant that made his heart turn into somersault but still! He doesn't want seeing his fiancé at this kind of state! Though the giant somehow treated the midget like a princess before.

"Oh. Hi, Yeol! Do I look pretty?" Baekhyun asked, going circles while his skirt were kind of bouncing due to his movements. "We were so bored so weㅡ"

"ㅡs-shut up," he stuttered and then looked away. He looked at the opposite side of the room wherein he can hide his blushing cheeks right now. Baekhyun is beautiful. The only thought that's been roaming on his head but of course, he cannot lose his shit in front of Sehun especially his annoying best friendㅡSuho.

"Oh. . . You didn't liked it?" Baekhyun asked in a low voice.

Suho was quick to coo Baekhyun while soothing the pouting midget. "You looked gorgeous, okay? Don't mind the blind idiot out there, right, Sehun?" Sehun halfway nodded and remained silent.

"Baekhyun, go get yourself dressed. Properly," Chanyeol ordered, putting stress on the last word. Before leaving the said room, Chanyeol looked back, taking one last glance on his already frowning fiancé. "You looked stunning with that. I. . . I just don't want any other person seeing you in that state."

After the president left the room, Baekhyun's frowning face turned into grinning one while Suho nudged the already blushing in crimson red midget beside him. Sehun felt proud when he heard the president's words. Of course! The make-ups were done by him, thanks to the certain friend who taught him. He was educated well about cosmetics because the person loves to put use make-ups.

Baekhyun, with the overflowing feels he has right now, forgot what he was told to do. Instead, he came into the shrink and removed the applied cosmetics on his face. After doing that, he mumbled a soft Thank you to Sehun when he handed him a dry face towel. Without saying a word, Baekhyun left the unit and entered the unit he's sharing with Chanyeol.