Chapter Twenty

"Chanyeol's asleep. I don't think I'm allowed to go outside," Baekhyun whispered trying not to wake up the sleeping giant beside him.

Chanyeol fell asleep while resting on their bed because he was too full. He ate too much maybe because he missed Baekhyun's cookings. But nonetheless, what matters right now is the fact that Chanyeol's long arms were draped around Baekhyun's body.

"I don't want to assume but I feel like he snaked his arms around my waist with intentions because I know he knows I'll get myself out of the four corners of this room. He knows how stubborn am I," Baekhyun's heart fluttered at the thought that Chanyeol still knows in what fields Baekhyun is bad and good.

"Hyung, let's have fun! It's supposed to be a vacation for us not to lock up ourselves inside our hotel rooms," Sehun pouted on the other line. The old Sehun is back, he's gain his usual self after Baekhyun came back. Guess Baekhyun has the powers to give those people around him reasons to live their lives.

Sighing, Baekhyun massaged his temple. They're just watching a movie a while ago with Chanyeol resting his back fully on the bed and Baekhyun leaning on the head board of it. But all of a sudden Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's arms slowly making its way to envelope his body. He didn't resisted. In fact he liked it. He thought this is Chanyeol's way of apologizing for his harsh words a while ago but little snores coming from his giant ex-husband were heard after a few while.

"Hyung, please? Pretty please?" Kai butted in.

"Kids, I really can't. Chanyeol'sㅡ" Baekhyun didn't able to finish his words when Chanyeol took his phone away from him and placed it on the bed side table. "ㅡhey! What was that for? I'm talking to Kai and Sehun," he puffed on air, making his bangs fly away.

Chanyeol shook his head and tightened his hug into his ex-husband's body. "You need to rest. Look at yourself, you look so thin right now, Baek. Do you even sleep and eat?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the question. "Then just let me bid goodbye to them formally."

"Fine. . ." Baekhyun thought Chanyeol will hand him the phone back again but he was wrong. Chanyeol placed the phone on the side of his ears and grinned slowly. "No one's going out today or else I'll cut you salaries for this month."

"M-Mr. Park?!" Shock was the only evidence seen on the two young boys.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'll let Baekhyun out of our room once he fell asleep for hours," Chanyeol pushed the loudspeaker button in purpose. "If not, then we will be forever locked up here."

"Baekhyun hyung! Go to sleep now so we can stroll on the beach later at night!" Sehun said.

"Yah! Hyung! Let's have fun! But before that do as what you're told to do! I don't want to have some delays on my salaries. I need to pay some things you know!" Kai said just to give Baekhyun more reasons to obey Chanyeol.

"Okay, fine!" Baekhyun resurrected and then Chanyeol ended the call and came back on resting. Baekhyun folded his arms right on his chest while looking at Chanyeol with his arched eyebrows. "You still play dirty, huh."

Grinning, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun so that the midget will be resting his body next to his. He kissed Baekhyun's forehead before closing his eyes again. "Just do it, okay? It's for you."