Chapter Eleven

Baekhyun was taken aback when an arm suddenly snaked its way to the small of his waist. Jumping a bit in surprise, the person behind chuckled at the cute action. "Y-yah."

Chanyeol's lopsided smile didn't fade, instead, he snuggled his nose on his ex-husband's neck. His favorite spot. "What do we have for dinner?"

Baekhyun shrugged. "I don't know. I went to your fridge and I found this," he picked the whole chicken meat he got. "I don't know what will I do with this."

Chanyeol chuckled. "You still can't cook that much, don't you?"

"Well, I'm not gonna deny it. I bet Kyungsoo cooks good foods for you," there's a bitter tone found on his voice. He removed Chanyeol's arms on his waist and picked up the frozen meat, placing it back to where he got it. "Never mind, I'll just call somewhere to get us take-out orders."

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's hands and stared at him fiercely. "When I'm with you, you're the only one I can see. So, could you please stop minding about Kyungsoo for a while?"

Baekhyun frowned. "How can I?"

"I'm trying to be the old Chanyeol you knew."

"How can you be my old Chanyeol? It requires you," he pointed at his ex-husband's chest. "Being mine again. So to sum it up, you'll never be my old Chanyeol," and then he left the giant.

Chanyeol shook his head in annoyance. He understands why Baekhyun was like that. He surely understand. It's his fault. He lets his guard back down by having sex with his ex-husband. He's giving Baekhyun a hard time indeed. He has to endure the mood swings of his ex-husband. He has to endure the guilt feeling he will have whenever Kyungsoo's around. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were both important to him. He cannot lose any of them nor hurt any of them.

"Chan!" Chanyeol was suddenly pulled out of his trance when Baekhyun shouted from afar. "Chan! Come here!"

He hurriedly walked his way to the midget and saw how Baekhyun's cutely adoring the lost puppy in the front porch of his unit. "What was that?"

"A puppy. Are you dumb?" He sassily asked, still not looking back at his ex-husband and gaze falling down on the cute little pug wiggling its tail. "Shall we adopt him?"

"Baek. I can'tㅡ"

"ㅡI'm going to take care of him! Look! He's wiggling his tail whenever I'm pointing my finger at him! He'sㅡ" Baekhyun was about to let the pug lick his middle finger when Chanyeol pulled him back. "ㅡChan! What the fuck?!"

"Don't do that. We don't know if the pug has rabies or what. I don't wantㅡ"

Baekhyun pays no mind on his ex-husband's sudden monologue. He scooped the pug to his face and being the cute little puppy it is, he licked Baekhyun's face with his tongue. "ㅡayy~ Ayy~ Yah~ you're feeling good that I'm going to adopt you, right? Wiggle your tail twice if you do, puggie~" and in an instant, the pug did what Baekhyun told him. "Chan~ see? He likes me~"

Chanyeol crinkled his nose. With mixed annoyance and adoring feeling on his own, he took the pug away of his ex-husband's touch. "Let me bring this pup in the lounge area. Someone probably lost it."

The pug made little noises when Chanyeol started walking. Baekhyun quickly ran to his ex-husband's pace and pulled him back. Though he had a hard time pulling him back, he tried his best to stop him. "Chan! Stop! You're hurting him!"