Chapter 1

*Yoongi POV*

I watched as the girl I was dating poured wine into the glass and gave it to me, I smiled at her knowing I was going to dump her and find someone else to date. I was getting bored, I know I needed to get rid of her.

"So..." She says being sexy.

"We should break up, it was fun but your just not it" I say to her before breaking the glass over her head. The wine spills on her carpet and blood also comes. I pick her up and bring her out to my car, I set her in the back.

I pull up to the abandoned butcher shop and get out of the car, I get her out from the back and bring her inside. I take her dress off and chain her to the ceiling, I take the knife hanging from the wall and drag it over my wrists cutting them until she wakes up.

"Your awake, good, how do you feel... cold, scared, helpless" I say lightly dragging the knife across her body.

"Where am I?" She asks.

"My play room" I say laughing, I press the knife to her stomach and she sucks in.

"NO, I'm pregnant... with your kid" She says.

"We never fucked, are you cheating on me. That deserves a punishment" I say, pressing the blade onto her. She screams as I cut her, I watch as blood spills out onto the floor making a pool. I cut down her legs ruining them, she screams more. It's music to my ears, hearing people scream in pain. I think back when my parents tortured me in this room, it then leads to another memory of me killing them slowly and how their bodies are still in the freezer. She passes out and I frown, I leave her hanging there and go back to my house to eat dinner.

*Jimin POV*

I walk past the old butcher shop that has been abandoned for years, I watch as a car comes out from around the back. That's odd, people don't usually go in there, I heard its haunted and a boy was tortured in there as a kid then a years ago and the parents of the kid went missing. I decide to go in, I get to the door and want to turn back but I don't. I push the door open and walk inside, I look around a the counter for a minute before walking to the back of the shop where the meat would have been cut. I see a girl hanging from the ceiling crying and blood covering her.

"Oh my gosh" I say staring in awe.

"Please help, the guy who did this has dark pink hair and his name is Min Yo-" She says before her brains were shot out, blood splatters all over me along with parts of her brain.

"Sorry, who are you"  guy with dark pink hair and all black clothes says stepping out from behind her, he matches the description she told him.

"I'm P-Park Jimin" I say backing up.

"Min Yoongi, why don't you come back to my place. I won't kill you" he says holding his hand out for me to shake.

"How can I know I can trust you" I ask scared.

"You can't, now come on" he says putting his hand down, I turn and run away from him and go back outside. I run as fast as I can back home to my boyfriend Jungkook, I open the door and to see Kookie sitting on the couch watching tv. I close the door and sit down next him taking my shoes off.

"You have blood on your clothes are you okay" he asks.

"I'm fine" I say blankly.

"No your not, tell me" he says wrapping his arms around me.

"Fine, so I went to the old butcher shop and...there was this girl she wasn't wearing any clothes other than her undergarments and she was covered in cuts and blood. Then there was this man, he was wearing all black and his hair was a dark pomegranate pink color...he-he killed her" I say looking up at him with tears in my eyes. He hugs me and tells me everything is alright.

"What was his name, I need to find this man" he says holding my arms and looking into my eyes.

"His name was Min Yoongi" I say.

"I will start searching in the morning" he says picking me up and bringing me to the bed room to put me to bed.

*Yoongi's POV*

I take her body down from the ceiling and put her in the freezer along with the other girls. I drive home the boys face still in my mind, he is hot maybe I can get him to be mine. I arrive home and go to bed not hungry anymore.

I wake the next morning not in my own bed but in the shop where I killed the girl.

"Do you know how long it took me to find you" A tall man with black hair says.

"Who are you" I demand still groggy from sleep.

"Why would I tell you" He says.

"You found him?" A voice says, Jimin.

"Oh, hi Jimin, how are you" I say getting up from the chair. The man looks at me then at him then at me.

"Min Yoongi" He says.

"That's my name" I reply with a small smile.

"Stay away from my boyfriend" He says punching me in the face.

"Jungkook stop" Jimin says.

"So your name is Jungkook" I say taking a step forward as he takes a step back.

"What do you want from him" Jungkook snaps at me.

"Nothing, oh would you look at the time I have to go" I say walking out the back door, walk for a long time to where I used to live when my parents went out. I sit down on the dusty couch and begin to cry, I yell and kick over the coffee table.

*Jimin POV*

We leave the shop and go to the mall for coffee and shopping. We laugh constantly and make jokes forgetting about this morning events. I skip along the sidewalk home and Jungkook runs after me. Once we get home I take off my shoes and stand out on the back deck looking at the sunset. I feel my boyfriends arms wrap around me and his chin on my shoulder. I look at him then back the sunset a smile on my face and not a care in the world.