Chapter 20

*Jimin POV*

I wake in a dark room and feeling cold air blow over my body. Am I naked?

"Hello?" I call out into the darkness.

"Shhhhh, Jimin. Im going to give you all the pleasure you want." A deep voice that sounds like Yoongi says.

"Yoongi? Why am I chained up, where am I" I say starting to panic as I notice the restrictions on my ankles and arms. I feel Yoongi's hand brush against skin and down to my shaft. His hand spreads my legs more and he begins to kiss the inside of my thigh. Fabric settles down on my chest, I'm wearing a shirt. I moan quietly as he kisses right above my shaft.

"Do you like that? I am only just getting started" he says between kisses. He unbuttons my shirt. He wraps his tongue around my nipple then begins to suck. With the other nipple he is rubbing and making me hard. I moan but he quiets me. He kisses my neck leaving love bites. He kisses me on the lips once then kisses down my jaw. I moan quietly. He fingers me putting one finger in at a time. I moan loudly this time he doesn't shush me.

"Fuck me" I say. I was surprised at the words that came out of my mouth but that's what I wanted him to do.

"Don't worry baby... I will" He whispers sexily into my ear. He fingers me making me moan loudly.  He takes his hand out and leaves me laying there. He spreads my legs again by pulling the chain. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness but it was so dark that I couldn't really tell what was going on. I feel his hands on my butt and he spreads them. He pushes into me and goes slow at first. He takes my shaft and pumps slowly. I moan and grab the chains.

"Faster" I moan. He pumps and goes faster. I moan louder.

"ah, Yoongi..." I moan. He moans a little as we both reach our peak. I moan louder and louder with each thrust and pump. He was moaning a little as well. Soon our moans filled the room and the sound of my chains. His warm seeds filled me and I came on his chest. He pulled out and we were there for a few minutes panting.

"Rest up baby and get ready for round two" He says. He leaves the room probably going to go the bathroom or eat. I was thirsty and hungry but I couldn't get up. I fell asleep thinking about food.

This time when I woke up I was fully clothed and sitting in a chair. The lights where on and Yoongi was sitting on the bed. I was a little sore. He gets up and kneels down and begins to kiss me. I kiss back. He slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan into the kiss and he rubs my thighs. We stand up and he pushes me into the wall. He takes off my shirt and runs his hand down to my shaft and rubs. My legs give way a little so he lifts me up and presses me into the wall. He kisses down my neck. I feel his hand unbutton my pants. He sets me down and pulls down my pants. He kisses the tip of my hard shaft through my underwear. I moan. He pulls my underwear off with his teeth then takes his clothes off. He puts my shaft into his mouth and traces each vein with his tongue. I moan and run my hands through his hair messing it up. His bobs his head up and down and each time making sure that he licks each vein. I moan loudly.

"Yoongi..." I moan. I feel I am starting to reach my peak. I grab at the wall moaning loudly.

"I'm going to-" but it was too late, I came in his mouth and he swallowed all of it. I stand out of breath and tired. He puts me on the bed and lets me sleep for an hour. 

The next time I wake up I'm naked again and chained. Yoongi kisses the insides of my thighs then kiss around my shaft. I moan and pull on the chains. He lines himself up with my hole. He went in dry and it hurt. Blood leaks out but soon the pain turns into pleasure. He pulls out and undoes the chains. He lays down on the bed.

"Get on top" He says. I sit on top and bounce. It felt so good. I moan loudly and he moans with me. His moan made me more turned on. He comes inside me but I hadn't come yet so I kept going. He moaned louder. I came on his chest and passed out.