Chapter 5

I wake late at night hearing running water coming from the bathroom, I get up and open the door to the bathroom.

"Yoongi?..." I say seeing blood run from his hands.

"Jimin, hey...how was your day" he says trying to distract me from the blood, the only I can look at is the blood on his hands and clothes.

"Are you ok?" I ask not wanting to think he killed a person.

"I'm fine, just got beat up a little" he says.

"It looks to me like you killed someone" I say.

"Yes" he says plainly not trying to hide anything.

"She won't be bothering us anymore" he says, that girl who came into the house.

"You killed her" I snap.

"Get used to it baby" he says, I step closer smelling the alcohol.

"You reek of alcohol" I say.

"I do? Huh, fun" he says drying his now blood free hands on the towel, he takes off his jacket and pushes past me.

"Come on" he says grabbing my hand, I walk behind him trying to keep up because he is walking so freaking fast. We reach the laundry room.

"Jimin, you sit here" he says pointing to the floor, I look at him confused as I sit down. He puts his bloody clothes into the machine then starts it.

"Get up" he says holding his hand out, but you just told me to sit down, now you want me to stand? MAKE UP YOUR MIND! I grab his hand and he pulls me up, his hand pulls me close to him and the other goes on my back close to my butt. He presses his lips to mine, I can taste the alcohol on his lips. He picks me up and puts me against the wall my legs wrapped around him.

*Jungkook POV*
I walk along the side walk looking into the windows, I see jimin and some other man kissing against the wall. I go up to the house and ring the door bell. Jimin answers the door, his smile falls from his face and is replaced by anger.

"What do you want" he snaps.

"I miss you, I want you back. I love you...please Jimin...I won't hurt you again" I say.

"I hate you, you hurt me...after every promise you made, you hurt me...I won't go back to you" he snaps shutting the door on my face. I step back seeing them kiss again. Jimin...I love you and I know you love me, please just take me back. I walk trying not to cry, I end up running home. I'm sorry Jimin, I'm sorry that I fell for him. I open the door and burst into to tears, I slide down the door my face in my hands. I pull my knees to my chest, I get up after a few minutes of sitting there at the door. I grab a bottle of alcohol and drink it the whole thing, a sudden burst of anger fills me. That's it, I need to confront that man. I stumble my way back to the house where I saw Jimin, the two are now shirtless and rubbing against each other on the couch. Jimin on the bottom and the other on the top. I pound on the door.

"What the fuck do you want" the other man yells after opens the door, he is shirtless and to be honest he is really hot. I punch him in the face, he stumbles back.

"Stay away from him" I yell walking into the house, I punch him again. We fight for an hour then I black out.

*Yoongi POV*

I drag his body onto the the other couch then look at Jimin who is grabbing at his crotch.

"Not now, be patient" I say taking his hand away, I kiss him down his neck making him moan. I kiss down his abs then I lick his nipples, he moans louder. I feel him get hard, his jeans touch mine. (What I mean by that is Jimin's boner lifted his pants to the point where it touched Yoongi's pants which wasn't that far away from him) I smirk then rub him as I continue to lick his nipples. I unzip his pants and pull them off.

"Yoongi..." he moans as I touch him, I take my pants off too then connect my boner with his. I grind it against him him making him moan even louder. There is a loud nock at the door.

"Wait here" I say kissing him. I put some sweatpants on that were laying on the floor, maybe these will help hide my boner. I answer the door seeing an angry mom, or she looks like a mom.

"Young man, my kids are very disturbed with what you are doing. They can hear you from next door, our houses don't have spaces in between them and the walls aren't that thick" she says boiling with anger.

"I will try to make it more quiet, but I can't make promises" I say trying to block the view of Jimin.

"Alright, thanks" she says before leaving. I close the door then take my pants off again. I take Jimin's hand and lead him to my bed room. Then push him onto the bed, I crawl sexily over him then kiss him leaving love bites on his neck.

"Your not needing to do anything tomorrow" I ask in a breathy tone.

"No" he replies. I pull down his underwear with my teeth making eye contact the whole time, I take his shaft in my mouth. I suck making him moan incredibly loud, I feel more turned on then I did before. I take mouth away then blow on his shaft making him moan and grip the sheets. I take with underwear off then line my shaft with his right pink hole. I go in it out, he moans gripping the sheets and arching his back.

"Ah...Yoongi" he moans, I take his shaft in my hand then pump him. He moans louder.

"Faster..." he moans, I go faster. His moaning almost sounds like screaming at this point, I probably hit his sweet spot. He comes on my chest then I come inside of him, I pull out watching as my come drips out of him. He lays sweaty and breathless on the bed, I join him taking him in my arms. We fall asleep like this, all wrapped up and sweaty come all over us.