Chapter 28

Okay first of all before you begin reading look at this picture. It has nothing to do with the chapter.... just look at it.

 just look at it

Anyway...you may begin.

THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF GORE DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GORE OR THE VIEWPOINT OF THE VICTIM.

____________________________________________________________
I felt the urge to kill so I decided to kill the guy who comes in and everyday and never returns the books. He came in a few minutes before my shift ended so that made it easy for me to follow him.

After he bought the books I rushed to the back and but my hat and mask on, I put earbuds in to blend in a little more. I had extra clothes with me and things I could clean the body with. I stayed a good distance away. He didn't drive anywhere so that was good he just went to his house and I had to tell him I left my keys in my apartment. He believed it for a few minutes then started questioning me.

"You don't live in these apartments do you" he asks.

"I do... my boyfriend has a key so he is coming to let me in" I lie. He lifts me up the collar pushes me into the wall.

"Nice books, where did you get them" I say looking over at the bookshelf.

"A book store" he says.

"More like a library, your supposed to return those" I say pushing his hands off my collar. He glares at me then picks a book and throws it at me.

"That wasn't nice" I say. He throws books at me until I get to him. I punched him and knocked him out. I look out the balcony and down to see if there is anything I can throw him onto. There was an open dumpster right under then balcony. I picked up his body and dropped it into the dumpster. I climbed down and avoided the windows. I was happy that the people in their apartments didn't see the body fall.

I had to bring my car over and that took a little while because I forgot where the building was.  I dragged his body into the backseat of my car. He was sitting up with his head on the window to make it look like he was sleeping.

We pulled into the back parking lot of the butcher shop and he was just starting to wake up.

"We are here" I say with the voice changer on. He stays calm but I can tell he is just waiting for the right moment to yell for help. I knocked him out again so that he couldn't yell. I dragged his body into the room and stripped his of all his clothes. I left him in his underwear. I didn't want him to be able to see so I blindfolded him. He was now hanging and now I had to wait,

Thirty minutes passed then he woke up. His breathing picked up and he started yelling. I put duck tape over his mouth to make him quiet. I bought some needles and a hammer with cash a few weeks ago. I picked up a needle and pressed it to the top of his back. I took the hammer and hit the needle into his back. He winced a little so I decided that I need to do more.