Chapter 15

We lay on the bed breathing heavily.

"My parents should be here soon, we should just tell them we went for a run" Jimin says.

"Yeah, why" I say.

"They have a thing against sex but I was an... I don't know." he says getting up to put his clothes on. I put my clothes on and we sit at the bar waiting for them to arrive. I'm excited and nervous to meet them, but why do they have a thing against sex. The door bell rings startling me a little. Jimin and gets up and answers the door. I greet his parents at the door.

"Hi I'm Min Yoongi" I say shaking his dads hand with a slight bow.

"You must the friend Jimin told me about over the phone!" His mom says excitedly. Friend? Jimin pinches my back telling me that I am the friend. I wince a little.

"Mom, I was told you died of cancer" Jimin snaps.

"Oh, well you must've miss heard" she says laughing a little. They argue for a little while then they settle things out.

"Yes, of course" I say replying to his dad after they were done.

"It's nice to finally meet you" the dad says. I nod and move out of the way for them to come inside. We sit down in the living room and I go and get them coffee from the kitchen.

"Sorry for the mess, you came so much earlier than I expected so I didn't have time to clean" Jimin says lying, we don't clean that much.

"Oh don't worry" his mom says. I set their coffee down in front of them then I sit down next to Jimin with a friends distance and not with the lovers distance.

"Are you guys roommates?" Mr. Park asks.

"Yeah" I say nervously.

"Would you mind, after we finish our coffee, could you show us around?" Mrs. Park asks.

"Of course, we would love to show you around" Jimin says. We sit there quietly waiting for them to finish their coffee.

"Mom, dad. I have to tell you something" Jimin says breaking the silence. Oh no, what is he going to say.

"We know what he was charged for and who is he, you don't need to tell us that" Mr. Park says. That's a relief, didn't Jimin say something about that earlier though?

"That's not what us I was going to say" he says. I'm scared Jimin, what are you going to say.

"Min Yoongi here is my boyfriend and future husband... I'm sorry" he says as he gets into his knees and bows almost begging for forgiveness.

"We forgive give you, but, I have one question to ask. Have you had sex?" Mrs. Park asks and says very intensely.

"No, we haven't had sex mom. You know me, I am against it just like you are" Jimin lies. I can tell his parents could believe everything he says even if it was a lie. I learned something about Jimin today.... he is a good liar. Has he lied to me? He doesn't seem like that type of person but still, I want to know.

"Good, as you know... we didn't have sex. You were a gift from god. A true blessing" his mother says lifting his child off the floor. Ugh, religious people. Not everything comes from god or is a blessing. (Btw I have nothing against religions, I'm not hating people who are religious).

"I think it's time we show you around" I say getting up from the couch. We all stand up and I show them around the kitchen. They like the view of the forest.

"This room is just the storage room, there's no point in showing you that" I say as we stop in front of the room Jimin and I just had sex in. I lead them to the upstairs bedroom.

"This is our bedroom, sorry for the mess." I apologize. They nod and look around the incredibly messy room.

"It's nice" Mr. Park says. I quickly clean off the bathroom counter before I show them. It seems more like their inspecting our house then just casually looking around. I don't show them the extra room off the kitchen and they didn't seem to notice it.

"The back is just a small lawn, nothing special. The forest is nice to walk around in though" Jimin says as he opens the door to go outside. They step outside and look around at the poorly taken care of lawn and the many big trees that loom over the yard. Jimin's phone rings so he goes inside and answers the phone. I continue to show them around, there's not much to show.

"Yoongi!" Jimin says.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Jin has invited us to dinner, this time we can't avoid it" he says.

"What time?" I ask.

"In one hour, he says to dress casually. Nothing fancy" he says.

"Well, we really must be going. Have fun at your dinner" Mr. Park says. They leave not caring that we are in a hurry and want them to leave. They leave us with 30 minutes. Not bad but I'm still angry.

*Jin's POV*
I had called over a few of Yoongi's friends for our "dinner" together.

"Well, what are we here for?" Beakhyun asks.

"Aren't you curious as to how he does it" Namjoon says.

"Does what" Hoseok says.

"Gets away with killing and how he kills" I say.

"You never seemed like someone who wanted to know about those kinds of things" Jackson says.

"I'm not but I'm very curious" I say. The door bell rings.

"Their here!" I say excitedly as I get up. I answer the door.

"Yoongi! Jimin! Come in, come in. We have a question for you" I say as I open the door.

"What's going on?" Jimin asks.

"Yoongi, we would like to know how you do it" Hoseok says.

"What...oh. Kill and get away with it" I say as I sit down on a chair.

"Yeah... but we want to see it!" Jackson says.

"What!? You want to see it!? No. you can't" I say.

"Come one please" he begs.

"There is one person I want to kill, he has become of no use to me so... I think it's time." I say.