Chapter 6

*Jimin POV*
I wake next to Yoongi naked and in pain. I push my self out of his arms and get up. I limp to the bathroom feeling the affects of last night events. I do my stuff then lay back down in bed with him. He wakes up, stretching hitting me in the face by accident. He looks startled by my presence, I look up at him.

"Sorry, I forgot you were here" he says covering himself, I put some sweatpants and a black tank top on then lay back down. Yoongi gets up and goes into the bathroom. I feel a little insulted by the fact that he forgot I was here but I brush it off. He comes back soon after he leaves.

"That was fast" I say as he drys his hair with a towel, he looks at me then takes off the towel. He puts his clothes on then gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Rest up baby, we're going on a date tonight" he says before before leaving. I take my phone from my bag and text my friend Baekhyun. We plan to meet in a few hours. I get into the shower limping slightly. After a while I stop limping but I am still in pain. I get out of the shower and dry my hair and look at my neck in the mirror. So many marks, I can't go out like this. I sigh then get dressed.

*Yoongi's POV*
I need to kill, but who...ah I know. There's a girl, I need to wait until tonight to do it though. I sit in my car letting Jimin now that I took an extra shift but that was a lie. I'm going to kill tonight and I'm super excited. Night falls as I drive around looking for her, I pull up next to the curb where all the prostitutes are. The girl I want walks up and gets in.

"Lets go honey" she says winking, she puts her hand on my thigh and rubs it. I smirk knowing what I am going to do. I pull into the parking lot behind the butcher shop then I blind fold her. I get her out of the car and bring her in through the back door. As I put the duck tape over her mouth I rub her boobs making her moan slightly. I chain her to the ceiling, I can see her breathing pick up.

"Oh don't worry, I'm only going to hurt you" I say smiling like a psychopath, she screams hoping someone will hear her.

"No one can hear you" I say as I lightly drag the knife across her body.

I push the knife across her back like lined paper watching the blood spill onto the floor, I press my hands onto the cuts making her scream in pain. As I drag the knife down her legs I decide I should chop off something, a toe maybe...yes a toe. I get the cutters then line it up with her pinky toe, snip, it falls off. She screams louder making me smile, a little bit of the bone was sticking out and you could see the flesh. The blood poured out like a fountain, I can't have her die. I wrap a cloth around it slowing the bleeding.

"I can see the tears streaming down her face her makeup along with it, I take off the blindfold then the tape. I can see the rage and pain in her eyes.

"I will make you forget pain..." I say lowering the chains making her lay in her own blood. I chain her feet to floor so she can't move.

"What did I ever do to you!" She screams.

"I didn't like you" I say as I rip off her clothes leaving her in her underwear, I take the knife again and press it on her arm.

"What's your name and don't give me a fake one, the police will need to identify the body by the name. It will be hard to do it by looks when I'm finished" I say.

"My name is Molly Butcher" she says.

"Well then this is a perfect place for you to die" I laugh, she stares at me angrily. I press the top of the knife onto her skin then begin to carve her name into it, she screams begging for me to stop. Once I finish she lays there crying in her own blood.

"Crying won't do you any good" I say, I unlock her feet then turn her over.

"What did I ever do to you" I groans.

"Nothing, like I said before, I just really didn't like you" I say, I carve a song onto her back. She screams in pain, it's music to my ears. Once I finish I pull her back up, she is dying from all the blood loss and all she can do is mumble. I take my clippings and line it up with another toe. I cut again, she screams. Her scream echoes through the abandoned building. I laugh enjoying the sight of her toes all cut off on one foot, the open flesh hanging off of her toes. I snip off her finger tips one by one making her scream more and more.

"It hurts right? Say no" I snap.

"No!" She screams.

"Well them I guess I have to try harder" I say as I take my saw and press it against her stomach.

"Any last words" I say.

"Some is going to hear about this" she snaps.

"Oh...I know and I have the perfect plan" I say as I slowly begin to saw back and forth into her, she screams louder than ever before. This was a fun time when you were alive, it will still be fun when your dead. She stops screaming then drops silent, I smile. I lower her then cut her open. I get out my bags then set them open next to her corpse. I take her heart and put it in one bag then set it off to the side. Her heart had a nice feeling it was kinda squishy and had a nice texture, the smell was great to. I take her intestines and put it in another bag. I separate her organs into separate bags then tie rope around it making sure it lines up with where her organs would be. I sew her up and make sure everything is in place. I stare at the beautiful mess I made for a moment then begin to clean up. Her body rests on the cooler the bags hanging off of her.

I carry her out to my car then set her in the back with a blanket over her, we drive to the police station. I take my rope and tie it around her neck, next I drag her body to the tree. I climb the tree with the rope in my hand. As I tie the rope around the tree I lift her by the neck by pulling on the rope. I have finished, oops, I almost forgot I have a date with Jimin tonight. I leave and drive home to where Jimin is waiting. Luckily I changed clothes before I got there, I didn't want him thinking I killed a person.

Once I get home I look for Jimin on the couch and everywhere he would be, but he's not here. I hear my front door shut so I go and look to see who it is.

"Jimin, we have a date tonight" I say.

"I didn't forget" he replies happily, I smile at him as he moves to the bedroom.

"I'm going to get changed" he says.

"Where something casual, something I can easily take off" I say, he looks back at me and smiles.