Chapter 24

*Yoongi POV*

Jimin was staying at Jin's place for a few more weeks while I cleaned up the house and got the other room ready. It was hard work but knowing what the room was going to be used for made me happy. I was glad to get rid of those memories. Jimin came home with the baby in one of those baby carrier things. I run over to him and take the baby out of the thing and run over to his new room. Jimin looked very confused for a moment then followed me to the room. The baby was awake and looking around.

"Park Hyunwoo this is your room" I say pointing at the room. The room had yellow walls and a few bins filled with toys. The crib was in the middle of the room on a white rug. The floors where a dark brown wood and the trim was white. Jimin came into the room and looked around.

"You did this by yourself?" He asks amazed.

"Yep" I say proudly. I was lightly slapped in the face by Hyunwoo so I gave him back to Jimin. Hyunwoo started crying so Jimin pulled a bottle of milk out of nowhere and fed him. I swear I married the male Korean version of Marry Poppins. 

"I forgot to tell you but I have a job interview at the place you work at" He says once the baby falls asleep. He puts the baby in the crib and goes into the kitchen to make some lunch. 

"How was Jin's place when I wasn't there?" I ask.

"It was fine, you missed many funny things" He says turning on the rice cooker. Jimin was really happy the whole time during lunch.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask.

"Since the baby is here now, you can't kill anyone!" He says. I stop chewing and put my chopsticks down. I swallow forcefully and the smile on Jimin's face goes away. He looks me in the eyes and fears for what I might do.

"I won't stop killing...but I will kill less" I say sternly.

"Alright alright" He says. Hyunwoo starts crying so Jimin gets up but I stop him.

"Let him cry it will him tough" I say.

"Just this once" He pleads.

"Only this time, got it. Then if he cries at night or at any other time except for when he is hungry, you can go to him" I say.

"YAY!" He says then run happily over to Hyunwoo. 

He comes back a few moments after I put the dishes away. He gives me a kiss on the cheek then stands in front of me.

"You're too happy" I laugh. He laughs then presses his lips to mine. I put my hands on his waist and he put his arms around my neck and stares me in the eyes with a huge smile.

"It's been a while" I say kissing him.

"It has..." He says kissing me back. I lift him up on the counter and take off his shirt. I kiss down his newly made abs and down to his shaft.

"Even after having a baby, you still have abs" I say now kissing down his neck. He moans a little. 

"let's move this upstairs" I say taking his hand and running up to the bedroom. I pick him up and throw him on the bed. I grind on top of him making him moan. My phone rings so I decline the call and continue. Jimin grabs my arm and pulls me down. He pushes me against the head board and undoes my pants. He kisses the tip of my hard shaft making me moan. He pulls down my pants and underwear. He licks the tip then traces the veins with the tip of his tongue. I moan and run my hands through his hair.

"Jimin..." I moan. My phone rings again but I ignore it. He sucks on my shaft making me moan louder. My phone kept ringing then just stopped. 

"Jimin I'm going to" I moan, I come in his mouth and he swallows all of it. I sit there out of breath while Jimin puts his clothes back on. A few minutes after I get my pants back on I hear pounding on my door. I didn't want to put a shirt on so I answer the door shirtless.

"Hey Jin" I say still slightly out of breath.

"I called you about a million times" I snaps.

"Nice to see you to... what do you want" I say.

"I need you to get rid if someone for me" He says shyly.

"Who?" I ask letting him in.

"His name is Jenissi" He says. I'm really confused, he has never talked about or mentioned this name before.

"Why?" I ask.

"My mom doesn't know I married Namjoon and she doesn't even know who he is. Anyway I am supposed to marry him and I can only get out of this if he dies" He says. 

"Have him come to the coffee shop tomorrow, I have a plan" I say. 

"Thanks" He says. Jimin comes down the stairs and stands next to me.

"Hey Jin are you ready?" He asks.

"Yeah" Jin replies.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Shopping" Jin says then leaves. I'm left in the house alone with Hyunwoo, I can't go out... looks like I'm stuck at home. I made a clear poison that I could pour into the drinks, I used to watch my dad make this and threaten to use it on me if I didn't get my grades up. Jin sent me a text with the information I need to kill this guy.

Jin: He puts sugar in his coffee

Yoongi: I have already made the poison, I will make sure that you are served by me and not anyone else. Come in the morning.

Jin: Okay, thanks.

Jimin came back later in the afternoon with some bags of food and clothes.

"Hey baby" I say taking some bags from him.

"Hey, I'm really tired do you mind watching Hyunwoo?" He asks.

"Not at all" I say. He goes upstairs and I put the food away. I take Hyunwoo out of his crib and bring him to the couch.

"Alright lets watch some Walking Dead" I say sitting him next to me. I might not be the best dad but I can make this kid the best kid... I think. I turn on Netflix and start the episode. Hyunwoo was incredibly interested the whole time and didn't cry. I was proud of him. If this guys first word was walker then I would have to do a lot of explaining to Jimin. This was father and son bonding time so I didn't care. I passed out along with Hyunwoo.

*Jimin POV*

I couldn't sleep so I came downstairs hoping to see Yoongi awake. Nope, he was asleep with Hyunwoo next to him watching The Walking Dead. I smile but Hyunwoo was still slightly awake and laughing at the Tv. I shake Yoongi awake who swears.

"Yoongi, you cant watch this show with him. He's laughing at it too" I say picking up Hyunwoo. I carry him back to his crib. Yoongi invites me to watch it with him. I lay down with my head on his lap and I end up falling asleep.