Chapter 13

"Jimin, I hear you have some information that you have withheld from us" the judge says angrily.

"Yes. You must not know who Yoongi really is." I say.

"Who is he?" He demands.

"Do you remember the little boy and the butcher shop?" I ask feeling a sense of power.

"It sounds familiar." He says. I look at Yoongi who is panicking inside.

"You might have heard he was beat there everyday as a kid and the sister went missing." I say.

"Yeah, now get to the point" he snaps.

"You are looking at the kid who was beat there everyday. The kid from the butcher shop" I say. The room goes silent and all eyes turn to him.

"His sister reappeared last night in our house, she loved him as a sister. But she knew everything and wouldn't want to hurt him. Min Ina? Do you remember that name? I do. She tortured the toys that Yoongi never had. She wanted her parents to stop beating him so she killed them and continued to kill" I say.

"Are you saying she is the one who killed them?" He asks.

"Yes" I say.

"Does seem reasonable, well it's late. I will review this information and we will continue tomorrow" he says.

"Sir!" Jungkook says standing up suddenly.

"Yes?"

"Um, when I was dating Jimin he came home one night. He was covered in blood. He told the person who killed the person he witnessed told him her name. It was Min Ina" Jungkook says.

"You must be proud with you new position Jungkook. This is also very useful. We will have her here tomorrow" the judge says before leaving the room. I leave the court room and sit down in one of the benches and wait for his friends to come out.

"That wasn't part of the plan." Hoseok says.

"I know, but it sounds reasonable right" I say. Jungkook appears out of nowhere.

"I followed along with what you said as you know and I think it will help him a lot. I have to go home" Jungkook says.

"Wait, can I talk to you alone for a little?" I ask getting up.

"Sure" he says. We walk back to his office.

"It looks like you got over me. I'm glad but I wanted to talk to you about Taehyung" I say.

"I never really got over you, I don't think I can. It still hurts to see you with another man but I've learned to live with it. Taehyung has helped" he says.

"Good. I want you to stop thinking about me and just live your life with Taehyung, he seems to care a lot about you. He may not be me but please love him" I say.

"Don't worry about me or Taehyung. I'm happy with him and your right he's not you but I can still love him. I think you should go and see Yoongi" he says.

"I'm glad your happy, can we be friends?" I ask.

"Yeah" he says opening the door for me to leave.

"You look nice in a suit and one last thing, if there is a wedding please invite me" he says, I smile and nod. I see Yoongi and the officers standing with Yoongi's friends. He sees me and starts walking in my direction but I got there before he could even take two steps.

"You didn't have to tell them who I was" he says.

"I did that to help you" I say. He kisses me in front of all his friends and the officers pull him away.