Chapter 25

Jin and Jenissi walk in and take their order. I made sure I would serve them. I was told the Jenissi puts sugar in his coffee and Jin doesn't so that made it easy. I pour the poison in the little container of sugar and bring their food out.

"Here you go" I say taking their food and drinks off the table.

"Thanks" Jenissi says. I walk to another table and take their empty dishes from them.

"Is there anything else you would like?" I ask, they say no so I go around and continue working. I keep glancing over at Jin and Jenissi. Our new boss walks in and calls us to the backroom.

"Hello everyone, I am your new boss. Things will not change, you can just go around doing what you were doing before." He says, we all bow and thank him.

"Min Yoongi?" He says.

"Yes sir?" I reply.

"Come with me" He says taking me back to his office.

"Your fired" He says.

"May I ask why?" I ask.

"Your case... a lot of our customers saw it and they aren't returning also people are dying whenever they are served by you" He says.

"I don't think the food I make is that bad sir" I say.

"Ha ha very funny. You can work for the rest of your shift" He says. I thank him then go back to work. I picked a person and pointed all the evidence that I was killing people at them, that way this place was going to be investigated I would be fine.

I worked the rest of the day then went home. Jin texted me that Jenissi is dead and he took care of the rest.

"Jimin, bad news" I say.

"First let me tell you my good news" He says jumping up and down.

"Fine" I say.

"I got hired because one of the people working there was just fired" He says.

"I got fired..." I say. His smile falls from his face. He hugs me and tells me that I can find another Job. Jin owns a book store and works there with Hoseok so why not work there. I kiss him on the forehead and tell him I am going to talk to Jin about working at the bookshop. I take the car down there and park behind the building. I walk in and the first thing I smell is all the books.

"Hey Yoongi! Can I help you?" Hoseok asks appearing out of nowhere.

"Is Jin here?" I ask.

"No. Why?" He asks.

"I was wondering if I could work here" I say. He stops for a moment then continues putting books away.

"I don't know if I want to work with you" He says. Ouch.

"Why? Is it because I broke up with you?" I snap.

"Yes..." He says. I give him a hug.

"I had to break up with you, my killing numbers were low and you were in danger" I say.

"Now that they're high can we date again?" He asks.

"Hoseok... I'm married" I say. He kisses me on the lips then looks down at the ground blushing. I realized I missed his kiss and touch. This man was like a drug. I lift his head and press my lips to his. My tongue enters his mouth and he moans into the kiss. I was starting to regret what I was doing but I missed his touch. His hands run up and down my back. He takes me to the backroom and lifts me onto the table. He kisses down my neck making me moan. Jin enters the book store so we have to stop. I get off the counter and we pretend to be talking.

"Hey Jin!" I say.

"Hey Yoongi" he says.

"Do you think could work here? I got fired from the coffee shop" I say.

"Sure, Hoseok tell him what to do" Jin says. He seems out of it. I leave Hoseok and pull Jin into the backroom.

"Are you regretting it? I can't change anything" I say.

"I am... what if Namjoon finds out? I'm not even going to interview you, you can just work here. Come tomorrow morning at eight and your shift ends at 3 pm" He says.

"I can tell Namjoon if you want me to. I think he would kinda understand" I say.

"No I can do it" He says. He leaves and I follow him out. I stop when I see Jimin talking to Hoseok.

"Hey Jimin" I say nervously.

"Hey Yoongi, come on" He says pinching my ear and dragging me out of the shop.

"Ouch Jimin let go" I say trying to pull his hand off my ear. He pushes me into the car and lets go of my ear. He buckles me in like i'm a kid then closes the door. I am very confused. He gets in on the drivers side and slams the door.

"How long" He snaps looking out the front window.

"What?" I ask. He turns to look at me then smacks me on the back of head.

"You and Hoseok" He says. I rub my stare at him. How the fuck did he see that, who did I marry?

"We used to date then I broke up with him he still has feeling for me" I say taking my hand off my head.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" He snaps.

"No" 

"Then why were making out with him?"

"I don't know... he is addicting"

"And I'm not? What does Hoseok have that I don't? Answer me!"

"You are everything I could ever wish for but I used to be able to control myself around him, it's been years Jimin" I say.

"You have to take care of Hyunwoo tonight and... you have to clean the house" He says.

"What! Come on....I have been taking care of Hyunwoo almost every night" I complain.

"Keep complaining and you can't watch Tv for a week" Hr snaps.

"Ok mom" I say, he glares at me so I look out the front as he starts the car and drives home.