Chapter 26

I had been working at the book shop for a while and I was happy there. Hoseok would try to kiss me occasionally but I would push him away. It go to that point where we both came at different times so we never saw each other. Jin made sure that Hoseok was gone when I arrived.

"Good afternoon" I say as a person walks in.

"Where are the romance books?" He asks.

"Over there by the bathroom" I say pointing. He thanks me then goes over. I watch as he takes a few books off the shelf and walks over back to me.

"That was fast, did you find everything?" I ask.

"Yep" he says. He gives me $50 then leaves with the books. He didn't wait for the change or anything, I don't think he is going to give the books back either. Jin comes out from the back and tells me to follow him back. I look out the window a quick second to see if anyone else is coming but I don't anyone so I go back with him.

"How do I tell him? Can you do it? I don't think I can" Jin asks.

"Alright fine I'll tell him but you have to talk about it with him okay?" I say. Later on when my shift ends I go home and tell Jimin I'm going to Jin and Namjoon's place for a little while. He comes with me to make sure I go to where I say I'm going. The drive to their house had a very tense quiet so I was glad when we got there but yet still panicking. I ring the door bell and thankfully Namjoon answers.

"Is Jin home?" I ask.

"No why?" He asks.

"Good. I need to talk to you" I say, he lets me in. We sit at the table in silence for a few minutes.

"Jin... was supposed to marry a guy named Jenissi. The only way he could get out of it was if Jenissi died. He had me kill him" I say looking down at the counter.

"So that's why Jin has been avoiding me" he says to himself. We leave and go home but Jimin leaves to go visit Jungkook.

*Jimin POV*
I ring the door bell at Jungkook's place and Taehyung answers.

"I just wanted to say hi to Jungkook" I say, he looks a little terrified but he leads me to the bathroom where Jungkook is.

(Credit to original artist)
I was shocked when I saw all the blood and Jungkook with a knife.

"You like killers right? Do you like me now?" He says setting the knife down and trying to grab my shoulders. He was standing up and dripping blood everywhere.

"Jungkook you said you got over me and that you were happy with Taehyung! What happened to you" I say stepping away from him.

"I just thought that if I killed someone and proved it you would love me again" he says sitting back down in the bathtub.

"Why don't you love me?!" He yells throwing the knife at me, I can't stand seeing him like this anymore so I run and grab Taehyung's arm on the way out.