Chapter 22

*Yoongi POV* 

Our sleep schedule was all messed up so I took the day off so we could help each other stay awake. We went shopping and bought some clothes and ate at the food court there. 

"Yoongi, I'm still sore. Let's go home" Jimin says.

"What ever my princess needs" I say hugging him.

"Don't call me that" He snaps.

"Alright fine" I say and we walk back to the car. The car ride was silent except for the radio.

"You need to get a job, after you have that kid... My coffee shop job isn't going to be able to pay for the baby" I say as we turn into the driveway.

"I agree" He says. We walk into the house and sit down on the couch.

"Yoongi... guys aren't supposed to get pregnant. I could die from the baby" He says.

"Then we can find a good doctor, Jin knows one" I say.

"That would work but thats not what I mean" He says.

"What do you mean then" I ask.

"I mean that... at some point later on I could die from our baby. I could be put in a hospital but you would have to work two jobs and I can't have that... I should just get an abortion" He says looking down at his hands.

"No, you are going to have that baby" I say lifting his head so he is looking at me.

"I'm just scared" He says.

"Don't be" I say but before I could say more there was a knock on the door. I get up and answer it.

"Can I help you?" I ask the officer who is standing in front of me.

"I just have to inform you that your boss was arrested today" He says.

"What for?" I ask pretending like I don't know.

"The murder of a fifteen year olds parents, the kid is still alive but only has a few more months left to live" He says, I nod and thank him for the information. I go back to Jimin who is now in the kitchen making food. I back hug him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Jin's dad is a doctor by the way, he would be happy to help" I say. He nods in agreement then goes back to making food. I go and sit down at the bar and call Jin. It rings a few times then he answers.

"Hey Yoongi" He says.

"Does your dad do pregnancy things?" I ask.

"WHAT! You got someone pregnant?" He says panicking.

"Jimin is pregnant..." I say.

"Oh... men can't get pregnant though. I will see" He says. I thank him and hangup. I can tell Jimin wants to tell me something.

"It looks like you want to tell me something" I say getting two plates out. He looks down and ignores me. Was it something I did.

"Jimin I'm doing this to hel-"

"I cheated on you... a while ago" He blurts.

'What?!" I snap.

"I went out and was drinking. This guy and I had a bet and I was drunk so I agreed and I lost so he took me to his place" He says starting to cry.

"Who is this guy, where does he live.  WHY JIMIN. WHY DAMMIT JIMIN YOU CANT DO THAT I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE FUCKING DRUNK OR YOU LOST A BET. YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT." I yell, he starts sobbing and drops to the floor. I leave him there to find this guy. I turn around and look at him crying on the floor.

"I have his number I think, you can contact him" he says through sobs. He hands me his phone and I text him to meet me outside the coffee shop. Jimin stays on the floor crying as I go out to meet this man. I see a muscular man sitting at one of the tables. He was a foreigner. I text the number again and ask for his description and it matched the guy sitting at the table.  My english is horrible but I have to try.

"Hey, you no kiss my boyfriend again" I snap using my bad english. He replied in some language that wasn't english, I think it was German. I gave up and started talking in Korean again.

"You don't touch Jimin... okay" I snap. He looks up at me then stands up.

"That silver haired guy, he was nice... and sexy" He says in Korean.

"Stay away from him" I snap. We fight then Jimin finds us and breaks up the fight.

"Oh...Jimin, so this is your vicious boyfriend. Come with me he will only hurt you" He says.

"He is my husband now and no so go" Jimin says grabbing my wrist and dragging me home. We sit at the counter in silence before Jimin snaps.

"You can't resolve anything with fighting, words yes but not fighting. Killing is not going to work for this okay" He says angrily.

"Jimin... I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that and I shouldn't have yelled at you" I apologize. We eat dinner and continue talking. 

"You can't be like this when the kid is here, you will need to be here for the baby after..." he says drifting off.

"You are not going to die, if you die it will be because of me...that was not helpful." I say, he laughs a little which made me smile.

"Please don't kill me" He laughs.

"Don't worry, I love you so I won't" I say putting my hand on his. He gets up and starts putting the dishes away. 

"No let me do it, your pregnant" I say taking the dishes from him.

"I'm not that pregnant but thanks" He says going to lay on the couch. I put the dishes in the dishwasher and start it. Jimin turns on the tv and calls me over to watch a show with him. He gets up and I lay on the couch.

"Hey, I was there. Get up" He says jokingly.

"You got up" I say then he gave up and laid on top of me.

"This works" I laugh as I wrap my arms around him.

Note

You have no idea how many times I spelled pregnant wrong at one point I think I had a number in it. I am not good at spelling.