Chapter 12

I sit in a room with two chairs and a table. Jungkook comes in and sits down on the other side.

"I know I said I quit my job but I didn't and I'm going to help you. You took care of Jimin so this is the least I can do" he says.

"Thank you" I say. He explains everything that is going to happen and what I need to do to be able to go back home to Jimin.

*Jimin's POV*
I sit on the couch with all of Yoongi's friends around me. I sob into Jin's shoulder as he comforts me.

"I'm sorry but I have to ask. Are you and Yoongi in a relationship?" Hoseok asks. I sit up and nod.

"We are going to get married to" I say only making me cry more.

"Thirty people he tortured to death, wow" Namjoon says.

"I only knew of four of them, I didn't know of the other twenty six" I say.

"You knew?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yeah, and to be honest I didn't mind. They don't why he kills though" I say.

"Why does he kill?" Jin asks. I explain to them why.

"He was the kid in the butcher shop!" Hoseok says.

"Yeah" I say.

"That can save him, right?" Hoseok asks.

"We can try, his trial is tomorrow so we can go there. My ex, Jungkook, is with his case so I can tell him" I say.

"I will call him" I say. I call him and tell him who Yoongi really is and he tells me he will use the information in the trial.

Everyone leaves but Jin and Namjoon stay to keep me company.

"There is another bedroom I don't know what condition it's in though, I've never been in there" I say as I lead them to it. I open the door to see a room with all red walls and a all black bed.

"This doesn't go with the flow of the house" Jin says.

"There really isn't a flow to this house" I say.

"I think we might just sleep on the couch if that's okay" Namjoon says.

"Yeah that's fine" I say closing the door to the creepy room. I feel like there was more in that room but I didn't turn the light on so I couldn't see what else was there. I give them pillows and blankets and then I go up to my room to sleep.

I lay in bed staring staring the ceiling not able to sleep. I hear the front door open so I get up and who it was. Yoongi stands in front of me looking very tired and cold.

"Shouldn't you be at the station?" I ask.

"Jungkook managed to let me go home for the night but I have to go back to the station at 9:00" he says. I press my lips to his as Jin wakes up from us talking.

"Yoongi? Why are you here, you should be at the station" Jin says. Namjoon lets out a long loud snore startling us all.

"Yeah I know, Jungkook managed to let me come home for tonight. I'm tired and I want to be with Jimin so good night and good luck sleeping with Namjoon" Yoongi says as he walks up the stairs to the bedroom. I follow him soon after.

"This might be the last night I get to hold you, so please let me hold you tonight" he says.

"Of course" I say getting into bed. He gets into bed next to me and I put my head on his chest.

"I love you Jimin" he says wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you to Yoongi" I say as I close my eyes and fall asleep to the rise and fall of his chest.

The alarm goes off waking us up. I sit up and Yoongi launches out of bed and gets ready to go back down to the station. I have to drive him down because they took his car away.

"Good luck. If they ask you if you killed those thirty people, say no, okay!" I say starting to cry.

"Jimin please don't cry" he says hugging me.

"I will be at the hearing to say that you wouldn't hurt a fly" I say. The police man opens the door and pulls Yoongi away from me.

"I love you!" I shout as the officer closes the door. Yoongi mouths it back then turns his head and eyes to the ground. I drive back home where Jin and his boyfriend are waiting.

"Jimin, Yoongi asked us to take care of you if something happened so that's what we're gonna do. You can't say no." Namjoon says.

"Thank you but for now I'm just going to lie down for a bit" I say as I drag my feet up the stairs to the bedroom. I change my mind to taking a hot bath. I fill the bathtub with water, I turn off the lights and get in.

"Jimin" Jin yells from downstairs.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

"Not now" I say. I stare at the wall. My clothes are still on. My ripped light jeans and white tank top is now soaked. I hold a picture of Yoongi in my hand as the bathtub starts to overflow. I sob as I stare at the picture of Yoongi smiling and holding a drink, it was the night before he told me he loved me.

I sit in the tub hoping the trial goes well. I leave the tub to drain along with all the water in the floor.

"Jimin, put on a suit it's time to go!" Namjoon says. I dry my hair then put on a suit. I sit in the car watching as the houses turn to window filled buildings. We get out of the car and walk into the court room.

"Please tell your name and where you are from" the judge says.

"My name is Park Jimin and I am from Busan" I say.

"What is your relation with this man" he snaps.

"He is my fiancé, he wouldn't hurt anyone." I say as I look at Yoongi.

"Fiancé? Congratulations. Anyway, what makes you think he wouldn't want to hurt anyone?" He asks. I look at Jungkook and he shakes his head slightly telling me that I shouldn't share yet.

"He's the nicest person, we have no secrets. I'm not speaking from being in love him, I know this for a fact." I say. Hoseok and the rest of Yoongi's friends enter the room.

"Jimin, tell me. Did he come home with blood stains on his clothes at any point in your relationship with him thus far?" He asks.

"No, why would he. He's innocent. He wouldn't hurt a fly, he killed one yesterday though so I don't think that counts right now" I say making everyone chuckle and lightning the mood. Yoongi smiles and I smile back at him.

"I can see why he likes you, your a nice man Jimin" the judge says. I go back into a separate room and Hoseok is next, then Jin, Namjoon, baekhyun, and Taehyung is last. I go up again and this is the time where I reveal who he is.