Chapter 16

They all lean forward seemingly very interested as to who.

"His name is Ravi, or that's what he goes by. I already have a plan and thankfully... or unfortunately I need all of your help" I say.

"Yoongi... I told you not to kill anyone again. Why are you agreeing to this. You would have to kill in another way. Your sister had been locked up so you can't get away with this anymore" Jimin says.

"Exactly. Wich is why I am going to make it look like a copy cat killer." I say.

"And how are you going to do that?" Namjoon asks.

"You'll see" I say. I tell them what they need to do and they all agree but I don't tell them what I am going to do.

"When I get to his house I need you guys to drive past but make it seem more like just two cars passing bye. Don't make it suspicious, that is very important. After that i want you to circle around and drive back to my house but park a few houses down." I say, they nod.

We get up and get into our cars. I prepare myself for what I am going to do. I start the car and start driving.

"Yoongi, are you sure you want to do this?" Jimin asks putting us hand in my thigh.

"I have to. He will hurt me in way and I don't know what... but I have to. It's for our own good" I say as I hold his hand. We take many turns and eventually we arrive. I get out of the car then Jimin gets out of the car and walks down to the car with Namjoon and Jin.

"Ravi!" I say as I knock on the door. He opens the door and stares at me.

"What do you want" he snaps.

"Nothing" I say but I stay where I am waiting for him to beat me. He punches me in the face and stumble back a little.

"If you don't want anything why are you here" he demands.

"You know what I want" I say, I hope he has it... I don't do drugs but I don't why I thought this necessary.

"Yeah I got it" he says, he lets me inside and before I know it he beats me.

"Hey, im not here for to beat me" I say as I knock him out.

I drag him outside and put him in the back seat of my car

I drag him outside and put him in the back seat of my car. We drive back to my house and there I see them waiting for me. A family is walking in my direction so I have to pretend like he was drunk.

"Come on" I say as I get him out of the car.

"You have had too much to drink" I say as they open the door. I put him in a wagon that was left here when the people before lived here.

"I can't do it at the butcher shop so we are going to have to do this in the forest" I say as I pull him outside. I tie him up on a strong tree branch.

"And now we wait" I say as I look through my tools. We wait for hours. He yawns and opens his eyes then begins to process what's going on. We put on our masks so he doesn't recognize us.