Chapter 27

A week later Jungkook's funeral was held. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi he was in a wheel chair, Hoseok, me and Taehyung were all there. His family and his friends were there. We were all dressed in black. I gave the first speech but I couldn't finish it because I was crying too much. Yoongi gave his and explained everything that happened that day. The rest of the speeches were talking about the fun times they had with him until a few months ago.

The service felt like forever, I was crying most of the time. Yoongi wasn't allowed to eat any of the food there and I wasn't hungry so I brought him back to the hospital and they got him out of his suit. I was there with him for a few more hours then I went home to take care of Hyunwoo. 

"Hi Hyunwoo" I said as I lifted him out of the crib. I played with him until I didn't find joy in it. I carried him out of his room and we sat on the couch watching Tv, he was happy but all I could do was cry. I asked for a few weeks off from work so that I could recover.

*Yoongi POV*

After a few months of laying in bed and only talking to Jimin for a few hours a week I was able to go home. Jimin picked me up from the hospital. He started crying and mumbling about it was his fault Jungkook killed himself. I put my hand on his and tried to comfort him. Once we got home Taehyung was taking his suitcases of the room he was staying in. Jimin helped him get a taxi to his parents house. 

Jimin and I sat on the couch together, he was crying again.

"Jimin if you keep crying your eyes are going to pop out" I say trying to make him laugh, I can't laugh or smile at the moment either. I was regretting going over to Jungkook's house that day. I got up and walked upstairs and Jimin followed. We both didn't know what to do so we stayed at home most of the time. 

I picked up the razor and took my shirt off. I cut along my side and watched as blood dripped out. I had so many new cuts it looked a cat used my torso as a scratching post. I kneel down and sob holding my side. I cried until my eyes hurt. I filled the tub with water then lied down in it. My blood was slowly turning the water red. Jimin walked in and picked up the razor. I could tell he was thinking about cutting but he didn't.

"You could die if you cut too much" He says putting it down. I stood up and he walked over to me and kissed me. We stood there making out for a while. He put his hand on my side that I had cut. I winced at the stinging pain. I cleaned them up and we went to bed. 

The next day we hired a therapist so that we could talk to another person because Jimin and I weren't talk that much about anything. Our first session was in a few hours so we both got ready to go.

We were waiting for a while, an arguing couple stormed out of the room and we were called up next.

We were only there for an hour then we left. Both of us decided that we should continue this.

At home we started talking more and I smiled for the first time in a while. We both went back to work and got our lives back on track.

"Jimin do you want to go to a movie?" I ask.

"Sure why not" He says.

"What movie?" I ask.

"You pick" 

"You know that whatever I pick your not going to like" I laugh.

"That is true, why don't we go shopping instead" He says. I nod and we leave for the mall. We go into the Ryan store and walk around.

"Yoongi-ah, can I get this" He asks cutely holding a Ryan plushy.

"Fine but don't spend all of your money" I say, he thanks me then takes it off the shelf. I walk around and buy a few Ryan pillows. I meet Jimin outside the store then we walk around other stores. 

We stopped at a coffee shop for drinks. We ordered then walked back out to the car.

"Hyunwoo" I say remembering.

"Crap..." Jimin says. We rush home and the little guy is sleeping. 

"He has the endurance you have" Jimin laughs, I laugh to. I kiss him and he kisses me back. We stand kissing for a moment the Hyonwoo starts crying.

"What. Do you not like it when two men kiss" Jimin laughs as he picks Hyunwoo up, he stops crying after a few minutes. I kiss Jimin again then I kiss the top of HYunwoo's head.

There wasn't really a point to this chapter. I know it was shorter than what I normally do. 

Next chapter will be longer, btw the next part is an authors note and you learn a little about me and  you find out who my BTS bias is, I know it's not important. There is a video and it the reason why that person is my bias. The authors note will be up in an hour or so, there was a problem and I had to rewrite everything and I have to find the video again.