Chapter 17

I wake up on the bathroom floor my leg covered in my own blood and surrounded my bottles of soju and beer. My head is throbbing and vision isn't clear.

"Jimin-ah!" I yell hoping for some reply, but there was none. I get up and wrap the part of my leg that I cut with bandages. He must've gone to another house or stayed at a hotel. I limp slightly as I walk to the bedroom to change clothes. I check my phone, a few missed calls from Jimin. He left messages.

"Hi Yoongi, its me Jimin. I'm not leaving you I just can't stay there with you right now. I love you. Bye" that was the first message.

"If you look for me I am Jin's house but I'm only there for one night. I will be at a hotel for a few days" the second message.

"Hi Yoongi. I went to the house and packed some of my things. I saw you on the bathroom floor. I don't think you washed all the blood off. I love you." The last message played. I think of message to send to him.

"Hi Jimin, it's me. I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway. I will find you in a bit. I love you. I know it must be hard for you, but it's hard for me as well. Bye" I send the message hoping he'll listen to it. Ravi's body is still downstairs. I clean his body off any evidence that I killed him. The people who live on the other side of the forest should be out of the house today. I pull his body on the wagon to the other side of the forest and tie him up on the tree branch. I place all the evidence around there house along with a USB drive of how he died. When they watch it, after it is done, it will self destruct and they won't be able to turn it in. All the evidence is on them and they will for sure go to jail. I go home and shower then start cleaning up. Jimin is probably doing fine but I'm still worried about him. I call Jin to ask him if Jimin was still with him.

"Hey Yoongi" He answers.

"Is Jimin still with you" I ask.

"No, he left a little while ago. Why?" He asks.

"I just wanted to know if he was doing okay" I say.

"He is just a little traumatized but he will do fine, we are all a little traumatized. Did hide the body?" He says.

"Yeah, I trust you guys so if you turn on me...you know what I can do. And worse" I say.

"We wouldn't do that to you" He says. He hangs up and I get ready to find Jimin. I bought a rose from the little girl selling flower a few houses down. Hoseok drives me to the nearest hotel.

"Thanks..." I say. He nods then drives off. As I walk towards the hotel a family goes completely out of their way to avoid me. I walk into the hotel and the staff working their look terrified. I forgot to mention I was charged as probably guilty.

"Hello sir how may I help you" the woman at the desk asks terrified.

"Is there a person here with the name Park Jimin?" I ask.

"No, but we can find him if he is staying at another hotel" She says.

"Lets do that then" I say. She nods and starts calling around. He is staying in a hotel a few miles away. I get a taxi there, I tip the driver then go inside. I look around to see if Jimin is sitting around somewhere but he isn't. I get the room key and head up to Jimin's room. As I put the key in the door he opens it. I squeeze the rose thats in my hand and my hand starts to bleed.

"Yoongi... your hand" He says surprised.

"Hey, I got your messages and I just wanted to see if you got mine" I say. He opens my had and take the rose from me. Cleans my hand and stops the bleeding.

"I'm just going to lunch do you want to join me?" He asks.

"Sure" I say, we walk to the nearest restaurant and order our food. We sit eating waiting for the other to say something.

"So... how are you" I say awkwardly.

"Good, what about you" He replies, we are talking like we have just met for the first time.

"I think we should start over and give each other a few days then we get back together" I say.

"Sounds good to me... I will stay at the hotel and you can stay at home" He says. I nod in agreement.

"No communication?" I suggest.

"Yeah... I think it will be good for us" He says. We get up and go our separate ways.

*Jimin POV*

I head back to the hotel and check in. They had cleaned up my room and left an animal shaped towel on the bed. I forgot this was a family hotel, it's still nice to see though. I look at my phone to see if there are any near bye clubs and luckily there is one across from the hotel. Hours pass as I watch TV. I change clothes

The club is a nice one so it's harder to get into and you have to dress more formally

The club is a nice one so it's harder to get into and you have to dress more formally. The guy lets me in and I go and buy drinks. Another guy comes up to me and keeps trying to touch me but I keep pushing his hand away, I'm glad I left the ring back at the hotel. We end up doing a shots war, I don't really do these things but I wanted him to get away from me.

"I will win this, trust me" I snap.

"If you loose you get to come home with me and if you win I leave you alone" He says.

"Fair enough" I say. We each do one after the other and the rest is a blur.

I wake up in my boxer not in the hotel bed, but with the guy I was with yesterday. I put my clothes back and call Jin to pick me up. Yoongi is going to kill me if he finds out about this.

"Hey baby" The man says.

"No. I'm leaving. Bye" I snap. I leave him and wait outside. Jin pulls up and I get in the car.

"Yoongi, is going to be very angry if he finds out" Jin says.

"Yeah..." I sigh. I look out the window and try to think of all the ways I could possibly tell him.