chapter 3

Jimin POV

I leave soon after the information was told to Jungkook, I walk to the abandoned butcher shop hoping Yoongi will be there. He was there along with a lot of dead police officers.

"Hi" I say walking to the back room.

"Hi, Wait, Jimin" He says looking up at me, he gets up off the floor and walks up to me. I step back to the point where I can't step farther. He presses his lips to mine for just a second before stepping back. The feel of his lips on mine made me want more.

"I had to tell them everything" I tell him.

"They can't charge me with the same crime twice" He says.

"I don't think that applies to murder" I say, he looks down and nods.

"Do you love him?" He asks out of the blue.

"Yeah..." I reply.

"He seems to love you as well, but I saw him making out with another boy yesterday" He says putting his had on the wall behind me as if he pinned me in one spot.

"No, he wouldn't do that, I know him...but people aren't always as they seem" I say looking down.

"You should go" He says moving away from me. I leave not wanting to go but I have to confront him about this boy he kissed yesterday. I storm into the house seeing Taehyung and Jungkook on the couch kissing.

"HOW COULD YOU, I LOVED YOU AND YOU JUST WENT WITH HIM! IF YOU WANTED TO BREAK UP YOU COULDV'E JUST TOLD ME...I HATE YOU!!" I scream at him, he open is mouth to say something the closes it. I run to the room that we shared and pack my clothes and other things. As I walk out the front door I catch a glimpse of them having sex and Jungkook seeming more happy with him than with me, I want to see Yoongi.

I run to the butcher shop kinda expecting to see him there but he's not, the place is cleaned up and the bodies are gone. I hug my pillow and cry into it as I slide down the wall and onto the floor. I take out my blanket and fall asleep on the floor.

After a short while or what feels like a long time a warm hand shakes me from my sleep.

"Jimin-ah, get up" Yoongi says, I sit up and and try not to make eye contact with him.

"Did you confront him, by the way you like it seems you broke up" he says, I nod my head and burst out into tears again.

"Hey hey hey, Jimin look at me. It's fine, you can stay with me. The police won't harm us anymore" he says pulling me into a hug, I cry into his shoulder making his clothes wet.

"Lets go, come on" he says helping me up, he grabs my stuff and walks me to his house. The outside doesn't seem that inviting but the inside is just what I need, dark and quiet. I lay down on the couch smelling the alcohol from many nights alone.

"Do you have anything to drink?" I ask my voice cracking.

"Yes but you shouldn't be drinking right now" he says, I grunt wanting a drink. There's a nock on the door I don't want to get up so Yoongi gets it. There is a muffled conversation then the door closes, a girl enters the room with a bottle of alcohol and a sexy dress.

"I see you have a friend over, this will be more fun" she says.

"He's not in a mood to do this and neither and am I, your using me as a toy and only I can do that. Your friend is dead I would think you shouldn't be going after her ex"
Yoongi snaps, she doesn't seem to care. She runs her hand up and down his body and this is just making me mad, I get up and punch her in the face. I'm not one to do that but I did it anyway, she walks up to me walking sexily. Will she ever give up? She wraps her arms around me then she moves her hands down and squeezes my butt. I shove her off of me throwing her into the wall.

"Get out" I say coldly, happy Jimin is gone for the moment just angry and sad Jimin is present. She leaves pissed off and slightly drunk, I lay back down on the couch and fall asleep.

*Yoongi POV*
I sit on the couch opposite of him and watch his face as he sleeps, he looks so peaceful but in the inside I know he is hurting. I cover him with the blanket then go to my room to sleep.

My alarm goes off telling me to get up and go to work, I shower then leave the house. I leave a note for Jimin telling him where I am.

I open the door to the coffee shop and most of the girls eyes who just come to see me dart in my direction, I ignore them and walk to the cashier taking Jin's place. He brings the food to the tables.

"Yoongi, buddy... how are you today" Jin asks.

"I'm doing just fine and you" I ask.

"Good, and I have news to tell you" he says happily.

"Go on tell me" I say finishing an order.

"I have a boyfriend!" He says.

"Wow, really what's his name" I ask.

"Kim Namjoon, oh, here he is now" Jin says waving to him. He waves back and sits down at a booth, my shift is over so I join them.

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Min Yoongi" I say.

"Nice to meet, I have heard a lot about you. All good things no need to worry" he says.

"I'm sure" I reply, I watch as Jin locks his hand in his and they look at each other happily.

"So how long have you known each other?" I ask.

"A couple of months" Namjoon says, I nod checking the time. Crap, I need to go. Not that I'm busy or anything.

"I need to go" I say getting up from the booth.

"Before you go, do you want to come to the club with us tonight?" Jin asks.

"Yeah of course, can I bring a friend" I ask.

"Go ahead" Jin says, bow to them as I leave. I sigh as I walk into my house seeing Jimin is still on couch asleep.

"Jimin get up" I say shaking him, he groans then sits up. His hair is all messy and it makes him look super cute.

"We are going to the club tonight with a couple friends of mine" I say, he nods. Does he ever speak? I let him be for the remainder of the day before we go to the club.