Chapter 30

We packed up our things and got ready to go home, I was sad and happy that our vacation was over. I was excited to see Hyunwoo again.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yep" I say as I look around one last time to see if I left anything. We left early in the morning so that we wouldn't be on a crowded train and it would be quiet.

"Did you enjoy your stay?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Yes, it was amazing" I say. She nods and thanks us for staying. We get a taxi back to the train station.

"What do you think Hyunwoo is going to be like in the future?" I ask leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Hopefully not like me, I don't want him to kill" He says quietly so that others don't hear. I laugh a little.

"Me too" I say as I close my eyes and fall asleep on his shoulder.

*Yoongi POV*

I wake him up so we can get off the train. Jin told us he would pick us up so that we wouldn't have to spend more money. We were running low on money.

"Hey, how was your vacation?" Jin asks as we put our suitcases in the back of his car.

"Great!" Jimin says. In the car Jimin was talking to Jin the whole time about what we did when we were there. I only got yes or no questions from Jin but I didn't mind. In the car I realized that our son has the same name as one of the people I killed. I waited until we got home to tell him what I realized.

"Jimin-ah, I realized this in the car" I say, he looks worried.

"What, did you leave something at the hotel?" He asks.

"No, Park Hyunwoo was the name of one of the people I killed" I say. He looks at me for a moment angrily.

"It is a nice name" He replies. I was confused, I was expecting a bigger reaction or him to yell at me. He just stood there and smiled then walked away. I watched him walk out the door and down the street.

"Jimin" I yell, I knew I waited too long to say anything but I was confused and I'm still confused. I ran out the door locking it behind me. I ran down the sidewalk and across roads to find him. He was standing in front of the butcher shop staring at the doors.

"Jimin?" I say as I put my hand on his shoulder. He held my hand for a second, it was covered in blood.

"He shot me" He says before collapsing to the ground. His hand was on his stomach trying to stop the bleeding. We don't have enough money to pay the bill if I sent him to the hospital so I carried him inside the shop. I had supplies in there if the person ever got out and tried to harm me. His wound wasn't that deep so it was easy. I pulled the bullet out and he screamed in pain. I sewed up the wound then put gauze over it to help slow the bleeding. The back door burst open. I look up and saw a man standing with a gun. He looked like a younger version of the person I killed most recently.

"Chanyeol?" I say trying to stay calm.

"Now you know what it's like to loose your loved one" He says pointing the gun at me. I stood up and left Jimin laying on the floor. He was dying and I knew I couldn't do anything about it.

"You killed him" He yells crying.

"Who?" I say trying to pretend.

"My dad" He says. He shoots but hits the wall behind me. I try to take the gun him but he was too strong. A sharp pain shoots through my side. Blood flows down my side. I fall to the ground and pretend to be dead. Jimin looked dead so he wasn't shot a second time. Chanyeol had terrible aim so the second time he shot me it hit my arm. Once he leaves I sit up and call Jin.