Chapter 14

I wake up naked and in pain.

"Jimin-ah, what happened last night" I say waking him.

"We had sex and I was the one who did it this time but you brought me up here first so" he says. I get up and put on some clothes to see what mess there will me for me to clean. People are lying around on the floor and on the couch all passed out.

"What the fuck?!" I whisper as I look at Jin and Namjoon asleep on my counter.

"Every one wake up and clean up, then get the fuck out of my house!" I shout waking everyone.

"Where am I" a few people mumble.

"My house now clean up and get out" I snap. I watch as they clean up and watch me nervously. Jimin put his hand on my shoulder.

"Good morning" he says groggily.

"Good morning" I say. They leave my house each one saying sorry as they go.

"Hungry?" Jimin asks as he takes the eggs out of the fridge.

"You have no idea" I say. He heats the stove and cracks the eggs. I back hug him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Not while I'm cooking" he giggles.

"Can't I hug my future husband?" I laugh. He looks back at me then gives me kiss.

"The eggs are ready" he says. I hand him two plates and puts the eggs on them.

"So, we had sex last night and you were the one who fucked me? Is that right" I say.

"Stop swearing and yes" he replies taking a bite of his eggs.

"Hm" I say.

"You were moaning like crazy, you never moan that much when we have sex so it was weird but you have a nice moan" he says.

"You seem quite proud to have fucked me" I say smirking. 

"Yoongi! I don't like it when you swear!" He snaps.

"Jeez. I'll stop...but I can't guarantee it" I say. We finish our food and talk about what we want to do for the day.

"We need to plan the wedding" Jimin says.

"I think we should do a small one. Nothing fancy or anything" I say.

"I want a big wedding with lots of people" he says.

"I think we are going to have to come to some agreement" I say.

"Medium sized wedding?" He says.

"Fine, but only invite people we both know" I say.

"Did you meet my parents?" He asks out of the blue.

"No... why" I say confused.

"Their coming into town tomorrow and they would like to meet you and if your wondering, yes they do know that you were charged for thirty murders" he says. I don't like meeting peoples parents, it's very awkward. I nod.

"It won't be that bad" he says. We put our plates away in the dishwasher. I spin Jimin around to face me then I press my lips to his, he kisses me back. He moans into the kiss. He put his head on my shoulder and hugs me.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"I'm just glad I got to see you again" he says.

"Me too" I say hugging him back.

"Was it really thirty?" He asks. He steps back and looks into my eyes for the answer.

"Yes... please don't hate me" I say.

"Why did you kill them" he snaps.

"Some asked me to and others were just for fun and the rest were...I had been planning their deaths" I say.

"Please don't kill again" he snaps.

"I'll try" I say.

"Is there anyone that you are thinking about killing" he asks.

"No" I say, he nods and gives me the look that says "stop killing".

"I know you want me stop killing but what if I don't want to stop killing?" I say instantly regretting it.

"What" he says sternly. I'm going to have to back this up.

"What if I don't want to stop killing" I say bracing myself for what he is going to say.

"If you kill again, and I find out... I will have my friends montier you and when I'm not home just know I will still be watching" he says angrily. Wow, the little man has a scary side... very scary side.

"Damn, since when did you become so scary" I say.

"Since is found out I was pregnant" he says quietly. I stand there shocked at what he just said.

"What, men can't get pregnant. What! Your... oh my god. I just... I don't know" I say sitting down at the bar.

"It's really rare... I just found last week" he says. I hug him tight and stroke his hair.

"We'll be a family... I never wanted kids but that your pregnant it seems now I want one" I say.

"Well that's good" he laughs.

"Boy or girl?" I ask.

"Yoongi. It's too early to know" he snaps.

"My little pregnant man is angry now" I say jokingly.

"I'm not little!" He laughs as he hits my lightly on the chest. I smile at him.

"Why are you smiling"

"I'm just really happy" I say.

"My parents are actually coming over in a few hours for lunch" he says.

"Oh okay" I say.

"I did notice after a month of living here you never showed me a certain room. It's just off the kitchen" he says. Oh shit. That room...

"Yeah? It's just like any other room why would you want to see it" I say nervously.

"Are you hiding something in there" he asks trying to get something out of me.

"No, I'll show you now" I say. I open the door and turn on the light.

"Why is there chains over in the corner" he asks.

"I used to sleep walk, it was really bad so I had to chain myself up" I lie.

"You would sleep standing up?" He says.

"Fine, I'll tell you the truth... I had a person hanging there and when ever I got really angry, I would beat them." I say.

"Thank you for telling me, we can't have secrets in this relationship. Well I mean we can have some if their not important" he says. We steps over all the empty bottles of alcohol to sit down on the all black bed.

"Do you like the room, we can use it to have sex or we can turn it into the kids room" I say.

"Until I'm further along we can use if for sex, but we can use it as the kids room" he says.

"How long until your parents arrive" I ask as I close the door behind me.

"We have long enough" he says as he lays down on the bed.

"Good" I say. I jump on top of him and start kissing his neck.