Chapter 2

We go back inside and Jungkook turns to me and tells me to wait he walks away then a minute later he comes back with his laptop sets it down and presses a button. My favorite orchestrated song begins to play its called jazz pizzicato, he takes my hands and we dance. We look like the old couples dancing when music plays, we laugh and smile. The second song plays and he spins me and does a dip, we laugh more our eyes never leaving each others. The song ends and the room goes silent, he presses his lips to mine then pulls away.

"Happy birthday baby" He says before suddenly picking me up off my feet and carries me bridal style up to the bedroom where he then lays me down and cuddles up next to and puts on my favorite movie. We cuddle for the longest time watching movie after movie, I feel the rise and fall of his chest and the warmth he gives off. I couldn't ask for more.

*Yoongi POV*

I drive to the liquor store and buy a couple packs of beer and some bottles of vodka, the cashier asks about my day and tell him it was good even though it was not. I drive back home planning what I'm going to do tonight. I get inside and set the stuff down on the counter, I take out the vodka bottle and open it. I take a sip straight from the bottle, I feel the burn as it goes down my throat. I set the bottle down and take off my black sweat shirt, I look down at my abs and the scars that ruin them. I keep drinking for a while then I hear a knock on the door. I put my sweat shirt back on and answer it.

"Hello" I say opening the door, a girl looks at me then begins to cry.

"Can I help you" I ask moving so she can come in.

"My best friend Jessica went missing and I'm sure you know after all you are her boyfriend" she says, images of her body flash through my mind.

"Yeah" I say having to fake cry just to seem sad about the situation.

"I'm sorry, I will come back another time" she says getting up.

"No, it's fine" I say, what, am I doing this because I'm lonely. I pat the seat next to me and she sits down again.

"I need someone to drink with, will you help me with that" I say grabbing the bottle. She looks at me then at the bottle.

After hours of drinking my vision blurs and I don't remember a thing, I wake up in my bed my shirt off and the girl in her undergarments. I bolt up waking her, I cover my body with my arms trying to hide the scars.

"Where am I" she says rubbing her head as she gets up.

"Hi" I say.

"Yoongi?" She says looking at me confused.

"I'm just as confused as you are" I say.

"Your covered in scars" she says.

"I know, I'd rather not explain how I got them" I say.

"Understood, why am I in your bed" she says.

"I have no idea, why are you in my bed" I say getting up and putting a shirt on.

*Jimin POV*
I wake to an empty bed and the smell of food, I walk to the kitchen to see my boyfriend making breakfast.

"Hey" I say sitting at the bar.

"Hi, so um what did you see when you went to the butcher shop that no one goes to" he asks.

"It's still too recent, I don't want to talk about it" I say looking down at my hands.