Chapter 23

Months had passed and Jimin was now very pregnant and staying at Jin's place where Jin's dad was taking care of him. Yoongi was there too of course he couldn't leave Jimin. Jin and Namjoon had their wedding at the same church and their wedding was also a surprise.

*Jimin POV*

Yoongi walks in holding a tray of food. He sits down next to me and turns on the Tv.

"Yoongi, you know I can get up and walk around right? I don't need to be laying down all the time. It would be good for me if I got up and walked around a little" I say taking some food off the tray.

"Yeah...I'm just being careful" He says. We watch Tv for an hour then Jin comes up and has me go for a walk around the house. They don't want me going outside for some reason. I get out of  bed and walk around the house with Yoongi. 

"Why won't you let me go outside?" I ask.

"You are a pregnant man Jimin, people are going to beat you up" He says plainly.

"Am I allowed to go outside in the backyard?" I ask.

"Fine. But we are going to go to together" He says. He yells to Jin saying that we are going to the backyard. He opens the door for me and I step out onto the deck. The warm air was really nice on my skin. I sit down on the chair on the side and look out at the forest. Yoongi takes a seat on the other side and also looks at the forest. It was really peaceful then the pains started.

"Yoongi" I say urgently.

"What" He says. The pain shoots again and I grab my stomach. He gets up and brings me inside. I groan at the pain so Yoongi picks me up and sets me on the table for the doctor. He examines me and tells me it's time. I was thinking it would be more of a natural birth but I am a man and it wont happen the way I want it to. Pain shoots again and I groan. I hold onto the edge of the table and wait for what Jin's dad has to say. I had to take off my clothes and put on a hospital gown. Yoongi helped me put it on because I was in too much pain to get it on myself. I sit back down on the table and wait for what he has to say.

"I am going to have to cut you open to get this child out of you" Jin's dad says. I panic and look at Yoongi  who is also panicking.

"If he dies during this, I am going to kill you" Yoongi says sternly. He nods then does his thing to get ready.

"I will be fine, don't worry" I say putting my hand on Yoongi's shoulder. He gives me a kiss and a long hug then leaves to a different room.

*Yoongi POV*

I go the other room, I don't want to see Jimin being cut open. I hear him groan loudly a few more times then he is quiet. Namjoon and Jin come running to see what was going on.

"It's time" I say and they sit down on the couch and wait. I sit with them. I was shaking my leg violently and I didn't notice until Jin pushed down on my leg and glared at me.

"You could cause an earthquake with all your leg shaking" He says taking his hand off my knee. I get up and pace back and forth nervously. Jin and Namjoon hold hands and stare at the ground. I get impatient so I go out of the room and see what is taking him so long. He is stretching out the opening cut he made so he can get the baby out of Jimin. I stare at his bloody gloves and all the blood that is pouring out of Jimin. He looks over at me and tells me go wait in the other room.

"Hurry up he's loosing blood" I say.

"If I go fast he will die" He says. I look at Jimin's face and hope he will open his eyes again when it is done. I go back to the other room and lay down on the other couch. I close my eyes and hope he will live. I end up falling asleep which is probably going to make Jimin mad that I fell asleep during what was going on. 

I was woken up by Jin shaking me. Jin's dad stands at the end of the couch holding the baby. I sit up and smile. 

"It's a boy" He says. I stand up and he gives me the baby. He is asleep so I am quiet and trying to be careful not to wake him up. I smile at the baby's face who looks so peaceful. My eyes water and tears drip down my face. I couldn't be happier. I look up at Jin and Namjoon who are smiling.

"How is Jimin?" I ask.

"He is asleep it will be a little while before he is awake" He says. I nod and walk to the bedroom where Jimin is. He is so pale. I lay down next to him and lay the baby on my chest. I fall asleep staring at sleeping Jimin.

*Jimin POV*

I wake up in a lot of pain but in a comfortable bed. I see Yoongi fast asleep with the baby on his chest. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. Jin enters the room quietly but doesn't see that I am awake.

"Hi Jin" I say tiredly.

"Your awake!" he whispers.  I nod and point at Yoongi. Jin smiles and walks over. He helps me sit up. Yoongi wakes up and smiles. He hands over the baby and Jin tells Jimin what I was doing while I was waiting.

"You fell asleep!?" he laughs.

"Yeah... I was tired" I say sitting up. He hits me lightly then goes back to talking to Jin.

Btw this book was only going to have eleven chapters but I started getting more ideas and I need to spread things out over several chapters... I got more into writing again. This is the longest actual book I have written. Imagine this whole book squished into eleven chapters. There are going to be more chapters but I will be a a little busier so I wont post as often as I do.