Chapter 4

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Branch's POV >
(Warning: the NSFW starts here)

Branch was swallowed up by the warmth of Poppy's sweet, rosy lips as they pressed against his. Her tantalizing, sugary scent was right up in his nostrils and he couldn't get enough of it. He had never kissed anyone like this before. He'd only received kisses on the cheek from his grandmother, but that was when he was a child.

Everything felt surreal to Branch. Was he really kissing the Troll Queen? Something he'd only dreamt of? He tightened his soft grip on her waist and pulled her closer, their bodies pressed hard against each other. Poppy's fingers glided over his clothing and rubbed his back. Her arms swung around his neck, their foreheads pressing hard against each other as the two continued with their magical kiss.

Branch felt sweat trickling from his hairline, and curled his fingers into the silky fabric that made up Poppy's light blue dress. His heart was hammering like crazy, shaking his rib cage with powerful force. He had never been so excited or entranced with something in his whole life and did not want it to end. Poppy seemed to be thinking the same thing.

Her hands caressed his flanks and trailed towards his thighs. He felt her tongue in his mouth and was breathing much harder now. She must've had make out-sessions with Creek a lot. That was probably why she was so good at this. Before Branch could begin to feel jealous, Poppy started rubbing his inner legs and he felt slightly aroused from the gesture.

He groaned against her lips, their saliva now covering each other's mouths. This was the most amazing thing Branch had ever experienced. Poppy continued working with her hands and gasped slightly as he felt her fingers swirling around his crotch.

The two broke up the kiss, and Branch was too shocked by her sexual strike to even feel upset that it had ended. What did Poppy exactly plan to do?

The pink female gazed at him with a lustful expression and dipped her hand down his pants. He moaned as he felt her hand grabbing at his half-erect penis. Branch was feeling his heart bang excitedly against his chest and forced himself to remain seated. He couldn't stop staring at Poppy, admiring her beautiful appearance.

He knew she must've been a virgin, even if her and Creek had done anything similar to this before. The pretty pink Troll's fingers curled around the waistband of his pants and he felt her tugging them off, the rough fabric scraping against his legs. Poppy threw them aside dismissively, just trying to get to Branch's needy area.

Branch spread his legs apart more for the Queen to have more access to him. She began curiously touching his bright blue rod with her fingers, swirling them around the tip and making Branch let out a desperate whimper. He knew she was teasing him, trying to make him impatient.

"Have...have you ever d-done this before?" he panted out, a raging fire-like burn growing in his stomach. His large fingers curled into the softness of his couch and he shut his eyes tightly together.

Poppy looked hesitant before answering. "Yes, with Creek," she replied. "But never mind him. He's out of our lives. I prefer you way more." Her sweet voice weakened him. The aroma of her body swirling around his face made his mind grow hazy and his vision blur.

The pink Troll smirked up at him and bent her head, trailing her tongue up the long length of his hard cock and receiving a moan of pleasure from the blue male. He'd never had sex before, and this was all new to him. He knew a lot about it, since he'd stored many books about the subject in a secret closed-off section of his heavily-fortified survival bunker back in their old home. But all those books were gone now and he saw no reason in taking them again. He knew enough about sex already. There was nothing else those books could teach him.

Poppy was hungrily lapping at his member with slight groans escaping her lips. She soon got to the tip of his length and glanced up at him, her eyes searing with lust. Her head dipped down and she began bobbing back and forth, stroking the rest of Branch's shaft as she sucked. He felt her fondling his balls and moaned in pleasure, holding back the temptation to thrust into her mouth. He had no intentions of choking the Queen of Troll Tree and wanted her to be in full control of this.

Poppy was working like an expert, like this was the easiest thing in the world for her. She knew just were to touch him and how to get him to moan the loudest. Her thrusting head went faster and faster and Branch felt his tip slamming into the back of her mouth as she began deep-throating him. He moaned loudly and tightened the muscles in his legs to refrain from bucking his hips upwards. He was too afraid of hurting his partner to do that.

Poppy rubbed him everywhere with her free hands, up and down his legs, on the parts of his member that were not occupied by her sucking mouth, his balls, and sometimes his stomach. The ache in his belly began to grow more fiercely until it felt like a forest fire attacking every tree. His stomach had become the woods and Poppy was his heat. The reason the fire had started.

He felt himself nearing his climax as the Queen continued on with the blowjob. She was enjoying this just as much as he was. Her face was coated in spit and she was sweating like crazy. Branch was also pretty sweaty himself, drool spilling from the edges of his lips and hitting the cushions.

Poppy took her mouth off his cock and grinned up at him. Branch wanted to force her back on him. He was so close to coming! His member was throbbing like crazy, feeling cold without the warmth of Poppy's wet mouth.

"I can't do all the work," she chuckled. "Don't be afraid of hurting me, Branch. I've done this with Creek before, remember?" Her eyes flashed with anger at the mention of her previous crush but it quickly faded and was replaced with lust.

"A-alright, Poppy," Branch panted out, his body burning and his hands trembling.

The pretty female continued with her blowjob and Branch was relieved that she'd given him permission to work with her. He bucked his strong hips upwards to meet her mouth, feeling his shaft slam into the back of her throat. She was not choking at all, just moaning in ecstasy and closing her mouth tighter around his rod.

He felt his balls tightening and knew his climax was almost here. After a few more powerful thrusts of his waist, the blue Troll let out a giant load of white goo. It splashed from Poppy's mouth, but she swallowed as much as she could. The pretty Queen moved away from his large organ, and stared up at him. Her darker pink hair was frizzy, sweat trickling from her skin, and her face covered in saliva, with cum dribbling from her lips. She looked like a total mess.

"Here, let's get you cleaned up," Branch said, grabbing her by the hand and helping her to her feet.

His member was becoming soft once again. He had been satisfied completely by the Troll Queen and silently hoped they could do something like this again another day. He grabbed his boxers and pants that had been thrown on the floor and quickly slipped them back on.

He then crossed over to Poppy and led her towards a puddle of water he had trickling in through the wall. It was from a waterfall not too far away, and it left a small stream in his house, a perfect water source for him. He took a leaf and dipped it in the icy liquid, then gently began rubbing the pink Troll's face with it and cleaning up the cum and saliva coating her pretty face. She leaned against him, clearly exhausted, and let the blue male take over. He gently washed her soft rosy skin and made her look much cleaner than before.

"Hold on, Pops," he said softly. "I need to get something to fix your hair." He snickered playfully and leaned her against the wall while he walked towards his shelf and grabbed his comb. He raced back to his partner's side and eagerly swept the teeth through her silky, sweet-scented hair. He found satisfaction from this, and continued mindlessly brushing her. Even if her hair was looking neat as a flower once again, he couldn't stop. And Poppy seemed to be dozing off. Branch was pretty tired himself. That orgasm had been a crazy one for him.

After probably five minutes of giving the Queen a nice combing, he picked her up, cradling her like a baby and carried her to his bed. He laid her down, tucking in next to her and embracing her in a warm hug, pressing her head to his chest. "See, Pops," he muttered, "I'll always be here to comfort you. Everything will be okay." He stroked his fingers through her soft pink hair, falling asleep with his nose pressed into the fuzzy softness.