CHAPTER 2

Recap : Introduction of two lifestyles of the leads and how they think about their life.

After few days, in the morning

Sharmishtha was bringing tea for a man and that man is none other than Mr. Shekhar Gadodia. He always keeps coming in spite of the divorce, just to check on them. He still wants them to be under his control. He thinks that all the four woman of the house are worthless and nothing more. Sharmishtha also being a very good person by heart always listens to him. Even few financial decisions are still taken by Shekhar. There are few circumstances where he still helps them through finance only for the purpose of keeping the Family under his total control. Sharmishtha being good, she never understood his politics (I hate these kind of women who are blinded in love, she should have understood that he is just using her innocence.. Phewwwwww)

(Sharmishtha) "Actually I have to do some repairs for the house."

(Shekhar) "Everything looks just fine. I don't think you need to spend"

(Sharmishtha) "From top everything looks just fine but the repairs are to be done internally. We stay in this house we know more than you do. See the walls how damp have they become. The washroom taps have to be fixed and the list is never ending"

(Shekhar) "Its just  small problems, just get them fixed."

(Sharmishtha) "If it was some small work I would have got it done. But this requires a lot of working that's the reason why I am asking for financial help."

(Shekhar) "Do you think I have money tree to help you. Just do it by yourself."

(Sharmishtha) "I just have around Five Thousand Dollars and that won't be enough to get all the repairs done in this house."

(Shekhar) "I do not have money because I had recently done repairs in my house also

(Shekhar) "I do not have money because I had recently done repairs in my house also. I have loan for that repairs also. So I cannot take care of any more stupid repair expenses of yours. I just came here to check on you guys. SO right now I am leaving."

(Nandini came from inside to the hall where they were sitting) "Just stop right there is Mr.Shekhar"

Shekhar"