CHAPTER 24

The same day when Aditya moved back to Gadodia House and called Shekhar and Sakshi,

Shekhar and Sakshi reached home where Aditya was sitting with a sad face and crying

(Shekhar) "what happened my son, why are you sitting so sad?"

(Aditya) "Mom and Dad where were you, past three days I have been waiting for you. I had got my results but your phones were not reachable, I have been trying to get in touch with you. I was in hunger, crying for last three days and you have got time to pick up your call only today. How can you both be so heartless?"

(Sakshi) "No Beta, it is not like that. We are really very sorry for abandoning you. Actually you know right after the debacle, we thought if you know police and all come so we hid."

(Aditya) "You were not even bothered about me; you all were so self-centered. I am going to my room, don't talk to me"

(Shekhar holds Adi's hand) "We are so sorry, I know we made mistake, tell us what you want and we promise to fulfill all your dreams. Come on now tell us what do you want"

(Aditya's POV) They always everything in terms of money, I will use the money that they give not for me but for the right that my sisters had and now I will repay it back to them

(Aditya) "Dad I want you to pay my college fees and also I want a BMW Car. Please dad, once I join college, I want to look stylish dad."

(Sakshi) "Ofcourse my son, your dad wouldn't say no and also recently one of his uncle has left a will in his name so we have enough now my baby. We will fulfill all your wishes"

(Shekhar) "Exactly Adi, we will do as you say. Please now forgive us"

(Aditya) He hugs Shekhar and says "I forgive you both and I love you"

Aditya then runs towards his room and grins.

Next day Morning

Nandu and Adi get their result that they have been selected and they shared their news respectively to their families. Adi didn't tell them about him getting scholarship. Sakshi and Shekhar gave him a cheque to deposit in his account for the payment of fees. Here Swara had prepared a cheque for Adi for his fees and gave it to Nandu, so that she could give it to Adi towards his fees. Everything was going on or moving on as they have thought. Here Nandu and Adi met up as they were on their way to college to submit their papers and to pay off the fees. The week passed by gradually and it was the day of celebration for Adi and Nandu as Sanskar was going to treat them for their success in their finals.

Nandu, Adi and Swara had reached near Rotman University (Swasan study) and were waiting for Sanskar. Sanskar had taken them to Water Park as promised the trio along with Sanskar had a hell lot of fun. In the evening they had reached the park where FAB 5 were going to perform. Khushi and Sahil had also reached the venue and were waiting for Swara and Sanskar to come.

FAB 5 were so happy seeing them. It was as if they had waited all along just to see Swasan and as soon as they came, in few minutes the show had started. Adi and Nandu enjoyed a lot along with Swasan. FAB 5 sang mix of hindi and English songs. Then later on FAB 5 had asked Swasan to also sing a song, they were hesitant but they gave in the demands of FAB5. Swara took the lead of singing the song and Sanskar strummed the guitar to her tunes.

They sang the song

The entire audience applauded for their performance. They were elated by the way Sanskar was handling Guitar and how melodious was Swara. The show of FAB5 was a hit.