CHAPTER 10

Recap : Friendship time between Sashi and Swasan. Angered and Jealous Kavita

At Swara's home

Swara entered and was dead tired, Nandini came and handed over glass of cold water for her so that she would feel fresh,

(Nandini) "Swara, have some water. So how was your day?"

(Swara) "Call Ragini and Mom also, else I have to repeat the same thing to her and at present I do not have patience to tell the same thing again."

(Nandini) "Fine, I will call them till that time you go and freshen up yourself and come to the dining table. None of us had dinner today."

(Swara) "Why so late? Anyways I will go fast and come just give me ten minutes."

Then in ten minutes Swara freshened up and came and joined her family for dinner,

(Sharmishtha) "So how are your classes going on and your work? You look very tiring I suggest you drop working as part time librarian. Look at your health you are over-straining yourself my child. I want you to be successful in studies and balance Ragini and I are managing don't worry.

(Swara) "Mom control your emotions (she said that chuckling). I am not over straining. I am perfect. I am not leaving the job and moreover I am going to get a hike because librarian is impressed by the work that I am doing. I am concentrating on studies too. When I am in library I complete of my studies and assignments. If I have anything pending I complete that in my one hour journey in bus from university to home. So I have everything sorted and under control. Please do not increase your blood pressure."

(Sharmishtha) "I can never win against you can I. Anyways I am going to sleep tomorrow a group of inspectors from the Government side are coming to inspect the school, so I have to be there early. So take care and Good night to all my lovely girls."

All the sisters in unison "Good Night Mom"

(Ragini) "Mom, I will get up early and cook your breakfast and lunch, don't worry on that (she said with a smile)."

Waving their pleasantries to each other the duo of Ragini and Nandini wanted to get more information,

(Nandini) "So what else special happened today in university."

(Swara) "Nothing much guys. We have to represent university at an inter-collegiate fest for a music competition."

(Ragini) "So Sanskar is also going to perform? I guess you both are in the same group isn't it?"

(Swara absentmindedly) "Yup both of us are in same group and you know what we both have become friends too" (Swara dosed in her dreamland)

(Nandini shaking Swara) "Ooooooooh, so friends huh? Do you feel for him Swara?"

Swara coming out of her trance,